Cook going off

Could be precautionary...

Yearby must be hurt bad if was taken to the hospital
WE PRAY your right
477.gif

Advertisement
Yearby injury might not be that bad according to Andre Fernandez tweets:

Andre Fernandez @AndreMHsports
Joe Yearby shaken up. Has to be helped off field by coaches.

Yearby back on his feet. Looks like he hurt his ankle. Likely he'll check back in next Central offensive series.

Yearby doesn't appear seriously hurt but hasn't come back. The way Dalvin Cook is running, he might not need to.

Joe Yearby being carted away from the field. Ankle injury appears to have finished his night.

Yearby injury might not be that bad according to Andre Fernandez tweets:

Joe Yearby shaken up. Has to be helped off field by coaches.

Yearby back on his feet. Looks like he hurt his ankle. Likely he'll check back in next Central offensive series.

Yearby doesn't appear seriously hurt but hasn't come back. The way Dalvin Cook is running, he might not need to.

Joe Yearby being carted away from the field. Ankle injury appears to have finished his night.

Andre Fernandez ‏@AndreMHsports 4m
A trusted source told me its definitely a fracture. Central coach Roland Smith said he would go visit Yearby tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would be a travesty if we lost this kid to FSU. On the same level of losing Marvin Jones to FSU back in the day and more recently Patrick Peterson to LSU.

Yep losing Marvin Jones to fswho really screwed us cus we had to settle on Michael Barrow, and remember how much it sucked when we lost Lamont Green to fswho and had to settle with Ray Lewis?!

I want Cook badly still

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearly haven't watched cook play besides the fact that he puts up duke like stats sharing the ball with another top back . It's ones opinion and in mine he's better than duke was in high school

cook at yearby has the best oline IN THE NATION, and have a run only type offence, and the fact that he has a dude that is a top back in the nation is a plus not a negative

Advertisement
Back