Contact Period Coaches Visit Tracker (Thursday Dec. 13 Update)

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure a coach or two visited Brendan Gant the DB committed to FSU. Reason I say that is when someone posted all the coaches at Lakeland visiting Sommerral and Zipperer he posted a comment on Twitter saying I only got 2 coaches from UM that visited me with a 👎🏻.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure a coach or two visited Renardo Green the DB committed to FSU. Reason I say that is when someone posted all the coaches at Lakeland visiting Sommerral and Zipperer he posted a comment on Twitter saying I only got 2 coaches from UM that visited me with a 👎🏻.
Interesting even though OSU is really leading the flip charge here

Advertisement
Here’s the post

Attachments

• 4C1535EE-B8D0-453D-BBA9-EF612473949D.jpeg
    4C1535EE-B8D0-453D-BBA9-EF612473949D.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 187
I’m pretty sure a coach or two visited Renardo Green the DB committed to FSU. Reason I say that is when someone posted all the coaches at Lakeland visiting Sommerral and Zipperer he posted a comment on Twitter saying I only got 2 coaches from UM that visited me with a 👎🏻.

That was Gant not Green

Advertisement
One takeaway from reading this, I don't think we should expect to see Jon Richt apart of the staff next season. Him not actively recruiting is probably an omen in regard to his job status.

Also Note Brown is only recruiting RBs

Last edited:
Advertisement
I believe Neal is on his OV to Miami TODAY! Stay positive, but realistic. Canes still in it today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back