Contact Period Coaches Visit Tracker (Thursday Dec. 13 Update)

New offeree DT Jared Hunte will be getting a visit from Manny Diaz and Jess Simpson next Tuesday.
Sell em on playing together. Get them all in a room and say look we trying to bring that New York swag in yall and pair it with the dawgs down in the MIA. Sell them on the lifestyle and the heat.

I’m pretty sure a coach or two visited Brendan Gant the DB committed to FSU. Reason I say that is when someone posted all the coaches at Lakeland visiting Sommerral and Zipperer he posted a comment on Twitter saying I only got 2 coaches from UM that visited me with a 👎🏻.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure a coach or two visited Renardo Green the DB committed to FSU. Reason I say that is when someone posted all the coaches at Lakeland visiting Sommerral and Zipperer he posted a comment on Twitter saying I only got 2 coaches from UM that visited me with a 👎🏻.
Interesting even though OSU is really leading the flip charge here

I’m pretty sure a coach or two visited Renardo Green the DB committed to FSU. Reason I say that is when someone posted all the coaches at Lakeland visiting Sommerral and Zipperer he posted a comment on Twitter saying I only got 2 coaches from UM that visited me with a 👎🏻.
Man these kids are the worst

Umbra

Carolina Cane
O line is looking like it will be a disaster.

That was Gant not Green

One takeaway from reading this, I don't think we should expect to see Jon Richt apart of the staff next season. Him not actively recruiting is probably an omen in regard to his job status.
Also Note Brown is only recruiting RBs

Last edited:

Ver

Senior
He's not that special he can go, kid is looking for any reason

TexCane

Sophomore
I believe Neal is on his OV to Miami TODAY! Stay positive, but realistic. Canes still in it today.