Contact Period Coaches Visit Tracker (Thursday Dec. 13 Update)

Why the hell is he visiting PWO when we have basically no scholarship commit OL

Hopefully it’s a sign that he’s gone

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Staff member
Miami is going in-home with Sam Howell again on Tuesday, and this time it will be with Jon Richt. The departure of FSU OC Walt Bell today was a shock to the family and will have a huge impact on his recruitment. Canes in his top 3 along with UNC. Credit to Rivals main site for reporting this, I will see if I can dig up anything further

We sent Jon Richt to recruit Sam Howell ?!?!

LMAO

Kid wants to play running back and we need playmakers and we send our safety’s coach. Faceinpalm
Our safeties coach is his primary recruiter and he’s who has the best relationship with him.

Why doesn’t brown recruit more?

Interesting we are still on Derick Hunter...Despite him being a flake, I'd take him a heartbeat. Also, note that we aren't visiting Fuller in the same area?

Searels not recruiting this week?

Its only Tuesday relax
Yea but UGA is scheduled for Thursday, his official starts on Friday and the dead period begins Sunday night. That leaves only Wednesday. Just figured we would have heard something by now.

Yea but UGA is scheduled for Thursday, his official starts on Friday and the dead period begins Sunday night. That leaves only Wednesday. Just figured we would have heard something by now.
It is tomorrow night