Conspiracy Theory Confirmed?

RedPill Stepdad

graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy.
Got the idea for this exercise from Manny Navarro on his last pod.

AA7F9003-14D7-42B0-ADED-0AD8FAD04058.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The reason this story is getting run up is cause all Miami fans are claiming this to be super true. Everyone is going to click it it's because it's trending. They want the clicks.........if they drop 200 spots every single one of them then I will say something's fishy.Refuse to wear that tin foil hat till hard evidence pause.

Last edited:
I mean 247 has come out and said that once a player commits they take into account the coaching that they receive. Since we’ve been hot a$$ at player development in the last 15 years, it makes sense they drop the rating a little bit. At least until we can prove we’re actually developing players.

Personally I think it’s dumb. Players rankings shouldn’t increase or decrease based off of coaching staffs, especially before they’ve even signed LOIs. But that’s the way they do it for whatever reason

Advertisement
It's simple. I don't necessarily believe that our players are dropped in rankings for coming to UM. But if players going to UGA, Bama, OSU, etc... get a bump, that will drop the relative rank of other top players commiting to other schools. This phenomenon will only influence teams vying for top players, since that's where the shuffling occurs. Indiana would never notice.

I'm less convinced the player scores are explicitly being changed when a player commits to us.

I mean 247 has come out and said that once a player commits they take into account the coaching that they receive. Since we’ve been hot a$$ at player development in the last 15 years, it makes sense they drop the rating a little bit. At least until we can prove we’re actually developing players.

Personally I think it’s dumb. Players rankings shouldn’t increase or decrease based off of coaching staffs, especially before they’ve even signed LOIs. But that’s the way they do it for whatever reason
I wonder if the same applies to other underachieving programs like Texas and Tennessee. I have my doubts

Hear me, and hear me now good people.

Just because you think they are out to get you, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

You know whats up.

9oIZCCBvyXLUGLzCk1.gif

Stay frosty Cane Nation. Stay frosty.

Advertisement

They've intentionally blurred all lines with that bullsh!t and the "rationale" that their rankings are somehow a measure of if a kid will be a first round draft pick, blah blah blah. This is so wide of a predictive "criteria" that it essentially gives them absolute freedom to do whatever they want without remotely having to coherently explain it.

This is especially egregious because they're selling their "measurements" to a college football audience that I guarantee by an overwhelming margin thinks their rankings are ONLY based off of the kid's current high school performance and at most are only speculative of the kid's abilities and comparison to other high school players on NSD and has ZERO to do with where he has or might commit.

Advertisement
🤔

Attachments

• 20220710_144400.jpg
    20220710_144400.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 20220710_145302.jpg
    20220710_145302.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 20220710_144313.jpg
    20220710_144313.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 20220710_145101.jpg
    20220710_145101.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 87

We're actually #6 in 247's own "Development Rating."

So there goes that theory.

So it’s just me that’s seeing the two kids who rose went up a lot more than all the kids who dropped right? I mean, if you guys saw that you wouldn’t be on about this right?

Advertisement
Back