Conspiracy Theory Confirmed?

Who really cares? As long as our coaches can evaluate the talent correctly and give them correct coaching it will all show on the field not some website...JMO

Advertisement
Who really cares? As long as our coaches can evaluate the talent correctly and give them correct coaching it will all show on the field not some website...JMO

The only concern I would have is that a kid could possibly eliminate us from contention if they think they'll get dropped for a 5* to a 4*. It sounds childish, but these kids love the status of being one of the thirty or so 5*'s in the country. It wouldn't surprise me at all if a kid flatout said he didn't want to risk losing that *. Like I said, it sounds silly, but some of these kids definitely have that diva mentality.

I mean 247 has come out and said that once a player commits they take into account the coaching that they receive. Since we’ve been hot a$$ at player development in the last 15 years, it makes sense they drop the rating a little bit. At least until we can prove we’re actually developing players.

Personally I think it’s dumb. Players rankings shouldn’t increase or decrease based off of coaching staffs, especially before they’ve even signed LOIs. But that’s the way they do it for whatever reason
That makes zero sense.

Advertisement
This is the silliest thread in years
Literally don't sweat the small stuff. For the raters, opinions are like sphincter. Everyone has one. Some work better than others.

Advertisement
Back