Consigliere

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am right here. Did you read what was said?

The NCAA determined that he and Christian Dawkins had a contract — without sufficient support in the record to substantiate that finding.

There isn't evidence to find such a contract existed.

The NCAA determined that he and Christian Dawkins had a contract — without sufficient support in the record to substantiate that finding.

It also said his appeal ruling by NCAA was denied, and he is ineligible. What else would he be appealing if he wasn’t deemed ineligible?

1) That's what Dewan's attorney said. We have no way of knowing whether that's true or not. Of course his attorney is going to publicly defend his client
2) Seems like the school knew something was fishy, regardless of whether the NCAA made a fair decision or not. The school appears to have made the right decision

Advertisement
Advertisement
It also said his appeal ruling by NCAA was denied, and he is ineligible. What else would he be appealing if he wasn’t deemed ineligible?

I want to know how/why no evidence was provided at a criminal trial and yet the NCAA determined there was a contract.

The fact is that all along it was the NCAA - not UM - that was the reason for Dewan not playing. You never could explain what motive UM would've had for taking a position detrimental to their own basketball program. Now it's clear that they did not!

I want to know how/why no evidence was provided at a criminal trial and yet the NCAA determined there was a contract.
I can’t answer your question but it seems fairly obvious that an NCAA Investigation would consider evidence that may not be admissible in a criminal trial.

Advertisement
this a few minutes ago too..
Captureass.PNG

I can’t answer your question but it seems fairly obvious that an NCAA Investigation would consider evidence that may not be admissible in a criminal trial.

I want to the see if the NCAA releases a statement and whether or not VJ King or Lamar Peters are next.

As many here have said before., no criminal charge does not equal a positive outcome ruling on the eligibility of the student athlete by the NCAA. Apples and oranges.

Advertisement
Back