Connection Re-Established

Advertisement
OP is making it real difficult for any idiot with a keyboard to act like he knows ****-all about the recruiting process.

I still say OP should do a weekly Shaq report, from his practices, weight training, game by game highlight/stat real, personal interviews and prep for All Star Games and NSD when he signs with us but that's just my thought

Glad to see Hurlie lived up to expectations. He is Cane and we would expect him to hit ground running. Also, great to see it appreciated by recruit and family. Although, OP and son have become Canes to all of us and now we have high expectations of them too-- at least I do. I've dished out my share of criticism of Al on site but dude is prepared. Had Hurlie ready when we lost RB coach, Ice sitting there when Mike left for his mom, and brought another Cane, Kevin, with 2 rings, in to sit in waiting for next opening. Not to mention Saban pick his last two oline coaches off Al's staff--I know, first one was holdover from Randy. Keep posting. You're top insider in Florida.

Advertisement
People who were up in arms about Barrow leaving don't understand that Hurlie, aside from Coley is the best recruiter on the staff currently. Its why adding Ice and Beard is huge too. Those guys are going to be huge assets in acquiring top talent especially from South Florida.

Advertisement
Hurlie's one of our best. Old school Cane.

Thanks for the update, glad Shaq is a Cane for the long haul. He'll never regret it, and he'll shine here.

You get my vote for parent of the year. Wish more parents went about the recruiting process the same way.

Advertisement
You get my vote for parent of the year. Wish more parents went about the recruiting process the same way.
I'm certain their are alot of parents that does as much or more... None of them were crazy enough to speak out and make themselves known.

I'm certain their are alot of parents that does as much or more... None of them were crazy enough to speak out and make themselves known.

UknowWhat, thanks for the information. It's a rare insight that we are all very fortunate and grateful that you have decided to share. One thing I will caution you regarding this board, for the love of god, avoid it all cost following a loss. The passion often boils over into unreasonable rage and it's not pretty. Things calm down after a few days usually.

Thanks again, and welcome to the cane family.

Advertisement
Father's "guidance" is always a good thing, when he's acting in support of his child. We look forward to NSD 2016 when Shaq signs with us. We gonna have some great times when kids like your son bring the U back to Glory.

I had the privilege of meeting at the barbecue they had for the recruits March 25-ish. He was talking to some lady, apparently someone said they'd give her a ride around the campus.
He was ****ed, he said; "no, it's not ok. If someone promised you something, we're gonna find them and make them keep their word." Then he assisted me and left the other coaches to go find the person who promised her a ride.
That says a lot about a man's character. Great guy!

Advertisement
Back