Congrats to Major 9 Chad Thomas!

Advertisement
Good God we have work to do. Not one Cane drafted in the first two rounds. Not one!

I at least expected someone to take a look at Berrios by now.

Those two D Lineman left money on the table coming out early.

Advertisement
Berrios is a 5-7th round prospect, might not get drafted (I hope he does tho)

But, a DT from Sam Houston, a DT from Fort Hays St, along with 2 DT's from NC State BJ Hill & Justin Jones, and Deadrin Senat from USF all got drafted before RJ & Kendrick.

They made huge miscalculations on their draft value. RJ really f'd up imo because he woulda been a guaranteed 2nd round pick had he come back for his Senior year.

But, a DT from Sam Houston, a DT from Fort Hays St, along with 2 DT's from NC State BJ Hill & Justin Jones, and Deadrin Senat from USF all got drafted before RJ & Kendrick.

They made huge miscalculations on their draft value. RJ really f'd up imo because he woulda been a guaranteed 2nd round pick had he come back for his Senior year.
Both misplayed this. **** shame really.

Advertisement
Both misplayed this. **** shame really.
"He said Richt, defensive coordinator Manny Diaz and defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski — during their meeting with the McIntoshes on Saturday — said they were told he would likely be a third- or fourth-round pick, but that agents told the McIntosh family that he would be picked “late first or no later than the third round.” "
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article193716319.html

This is what a Cane looks like on and off the field. Happy for him. Duke, Chief and Major Nine on the same squad? **** it I'm becoming a Browns fan!
tenor (9).gif

Advertisement
Great for him getting picked up in the 3rd...really wish the Browns weren't such a dumpster fire. Just when I thought they were learning from the previous 10+ years of mistakes, they go and draft baker 1st overall...

Call it Brad Kaaya symptom these dudes are fools

they aren't winners. RJ's dad send he left because he was afraid of double teams. End of day, like Kaaya, these kids
didnt leave to be top picks, they left just to "get drafted" for duke johnson, njoku, guys like that it made sense

Great for him getting picked up in the 3rd...really wish the Browns weren't such a dumpster fire. Just when I thought they were learning from the previous 10+ years of mistakes, they go and draft baker 1st overall...
Baker is great, what are you talking about

Advertisement

Sadly, when this happens there is no joy in revisiting all the arguments people made why it made sense for them to leave. It won't stop those same people from making those same arguments year after year though instead of just admitting that their true argument is just wanting kids to get paid period based on hatred of the NCAA structure versus actually caring what is best for each individual kid now within the structure as it is.

I wonder if Meh-lki WaWa over at 6th Round Management is gonna answer any of Kendrick's calls for the remainder of the weekend? Nice job, Petey!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, how can the Browns keep drafting Miami guys and still suck so very badly?

Advertisement
Back