Congrats to Major 9 Chad Thomas!

Call it Brad Kaaya symptom these dudes are fools

Been going on long before Brad, unfortunately. Forston, Streeter, Washington... There's a long list.

Fortunately, we have guys like Chad Thomas. He could have left last year and been a 5th or 6th round pick, but he returned, had an excellent year and will earn himself a respectable contract as a third round NFL player.

If you aren't a top 100 player you have no business entering the draft early. It's that simple. There are 64 players chosen in the first two rounds and if you ain't sure to be one of them you're taking a huge risk.

Advertisement
Not sure if it's been stated or yall know. Alonzo Highsmith and Glen Cook are in the browns scouting department

Really happy for Cook. Had no business playing linebacker for Miami, but the dude really knows his stuff and I'm glad he has found a spot in the NFL using his football IQ.

Baker is great, what are you talking about

Sarcasm? He may be good in the NFL and prove me wrong. He is not good in the pocket, or staying in it. Watch his film. They even broke it down during the draft. If you keep him contained in the pocket, you're going to beat him. Iowa State did it and it happened in the playoffs as well. He's not going to be great.

I thought he was in witness protection with Josh Sweat. Living in secret in Idaho or something.

Thomas has physical talent, and has flashed on occasion, but there is some horrible tape of him loafing on plays that scouts can’t ignore.

In part is a home loss against UNC where he literally half jogs after a RB and practically waves him into the end zone. That’s a red flag that’s says a big fat NO to even a novice talent evaluator.

That speaks to his character on the football field. If a guy is already giving up on plays frequently in college, what’s he going to do when he’s tested in the pros, and knows he’s getting paid anyway?

Guarantee you he is a hard pass on a lot of boards.

Compare him to Chad, who worked on every play

Advertisement
Thomas has physical talent, and has flashed on occasion, but there is some horrible tape of him loafing on plays that scouts can’t ignore.

In part is a home loss against UNC where he literally half jogs after a RB and practically waves him into the end zone. That’s a red flag that’s says a big fat NO to even a novice talent evaluator.

That speaks to his character on the football field. If a guy is already giving up on plays frequently in college, what’s he going to do when he’s tested in the pros, and knows he’s getting paid anyway?

Guarantee you he is a hard pass on a lot of boards.

Compare him to Chad, who worked on every play
Mannn for the last two years, i have been recording clips of Thomas loafing on plays and sending them to my fsu buddy.

He had a major loaf on Berrios big punt return last year also. Berrios ran right by him and Thomas never picked his speed up past a jog.

EDIT: Here it is
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/9VerpmqIvlaNUwgYG7" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back