Congrats Gregory Rousseau

Advertisement
E0Q1rp9WUAMhwd5
Welcome to BLo.....the land of Lilliputians.

Advertisement
Great story in the local Buffalo paper. Very honest and Explains a lot more about the decision to opt out.

Nobody on CIS wants to hear this. It doesn't help their case that GR cost himself and his team.

Hmmm there's always more to the story so next time don't be so quick to judge and take your haterade elsewhere. (Not directed at you Hoyacane)

Advertisement
Happy for Greg either way. Was unfortunate for us that he opted out. But regardless, he made the decision. The young man still became a 1st round draft pick (especially since reports started coming out that he'd fall out the 1st round completely) and he is about to be a millionaire. Of course being drafted higher was preferred, but it is what it is now. Say what you want, he's still repping Miami and he still won at the end of the day.

Advertisement
What did they say about potential injuries had he stayed?
Exactly. Nothing at all. Many choose to overlook Greg possibly getting injured or performing worse, and for sure he could have possibly fallen out of the 1st round. No one knows for sure what would/could have happened if he’d played. His mother is a front line ICU nurse who saw first hand at what COVID could do. Again, it sucked that he opted out, but some risks aren’t worth it. It still worked out for him. He‘s still a first rounder, his mom/family are ok, and didn’t get hurt. Yeah he lost millions, but he’s still going to be a millionaire. ****, didn’t he just sign a deal with Adidas? I think he’ll be just fine.

Greg landed in a great situation. A playoff team, legitimate Super Bowl contender, with a young franchise QB. Bruce Smith, HOF player, top 5 all-time at his position, offering support.

Work hard young man.

Reap those rewards.
Top 2 all time. Better argument for #1 than 3, imo. Peak Smith was the goat DE.

Advertisement
He’s a D-End. He can play lights out but the Bills can still lose.
It is still hard to root for any bills, jets, pats, or Steelers. Even though he is not a Miami boy Jaelen has the most potential of any of the defensive players we put out in the draft this year. Hope he becomes all pro. Greg can be decent but him opting out in a big year makes it easier for him to go to bills. I forgive but don’t forget.

An argument can be made. I’m including Reggie White, Deacon Jones, Lee Roy Selmon, in my herd of GOATs at DE. Toss in Claude Humphreys, Carl Eller, Howie Long, Jack Youngblood...hitting different eras...
In my opinion, you have Smith and White, then everyone else. With all due respect to Deacon Jones, I don’t think it’s close. And Howie Long isn’t in that sentence.

Advertisement
Back