Congrats Gregory Rousseau

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Opting out didn’t cost him a cent. The reason he fell from from the top 15 to the end of the first was his below average athletic testing numbers at pro day. Playing in 2020 would not have made his 40 time any faster or improved his three cone drill time.

He gets heat for being a sack scavenger. Coverage sacks, tackling the QB that another player pressured into him, etc. That’s true but if it’s easy to do that, why doesn’t everyone else do it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Opting out didn’t cost him a cent. The reason he fell from from the top 15 to the end of the first was his below average athletic testing numbers at pro day. Playing in 2020 would not have made his 40 time any faster or improved his three cone drill time.

He gets heat for being a sack scavenger. Coverage sacks, tackling the QB that another player pressured into him, etc. That’s true but if it’s easy to do that, why doesn’t everyone else do it?

Congrats GR

Rousseau was drafted in the 1st round at that position based on his overall performance and test results.

Who knows where he would've been drafted if he played? NOBODY . Simple as that. Everyone is using their own SWAG method to guess. He was drafted where he was drafted. It is what it is

He could've had a monster year. He could've had a ****** year. He could've gotten hurt. ....WHO KNOWS?? THE ONLY THING THAT'S CERTAIN IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

He made HIS choice and was drafted exactly where he shouldve been based on his own work
and effort....he is now a millionaire. To anyone saying he ***d up.... I say EVERYONE HERE would be rejoicing if they could F UP and make millions. I know I would love it🥰

He made his choices and got what he deserved based on his decisions and effort.... just like ALL the rest of us do in life.

I'm sure he's happy with his life decisions.... Congrats

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back