Congrats Austin

LoyalCane24

Junior
Just wanted to say congrats to u Austin. Great player, person, and poster.

[TWEET]860294987828908032[/TWEET]

Advertisement
He never gave a team crank breakdown , so maybe AP could do a comparison of fbs vs fcs cranks instead?

Advertisement
I stayed at the Embassy suites by the river in Des Moines. It's a good location and not too far from Drake. Enjoy your time there

Austin, if you're out there, are you expecting/hoping for any other offers. As a source, even on this board you would be credible.

Congrats, Crankman. Not too far from me. I'll be checking the Drake scores next season.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

He never gave a team crank breakdown , so maybe AP could do a comparison of fbs vs fcs cranks instead?

WTF??

I don't have an issue with a man's sexuality or that you are attracted to men, but ****, this is a football board. This isn't a place for you to pick up men. Millennials are weird

WTF??

I don't have an issue with a man's sexuality or that you are attracted to men, but ****, this is a football board. This isn't a place for you to pick up men. Millennials are weird

Don't tell me where I'm allowed and not allowed to pick up men.

Advertisement

WTF??

There are plenty of homosexual dating sites for you to pick up men, and I am sure there are bars where guys like you and Cribby live, but lets stick to football topics on this site.

WTF??

There are plenty of homosexual dating sites for you to pick up men, and I am sure there are bars where guys like you and Cribby live, but lets stick to football topics on this site.

If you insist.

And what bars are you talking about? Asking for a friend, obviously.

Advertisement

WTF??

It's a long running joke on this board that you must have missed. Chill out they're just joking

WTF??

Holy sht, you can actually live in a bar?

Selling house, brb.

Advertisement
Back