• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Congrats Austin

LoyalCane24

Junior
Just wanted to say congrats to u Austin. Great player, person, and poster.

[TWEET]860294987828908032[/TWEET]

Cribby

All-American
He never gave a team crank breakdown , so maybe AP could do a comparison of fbs vs fcs cranks instead?

I stayed at the Embassy suites by the river in Des Moines. It's a good location and not too far from Drake. Enjoy your time there

cubin10

All-ACC
Austin, if you're out there, are you expecting/hoping for any other offers. As a source, even on this board you would be credible.

CANEMC

All-Big East
Congrats, Crankman. Not too far from me. I'll be checking the Drake scores next season.

L A M P

Fly The Banners
giphy.gif

The Svengali

Sophomore
He never gave a team crank breakdown , so maybe AP could do a comparison of fbs vs fcs cranks instead?

WTF??

I don't have an issue with a man's sexuality or that you are attracted to men, but damn, this is a football board. This isn't a place for you to pick up men. Millennials are weird

iCaneOX

8th year Senior

WTF??

I don't have an issue with a man's sexuality or that you are attracted to men, but damn, this is a football board. This isn't a place for you to pick up men. Millennials are weird

Don't tell me where I'm allowed and not allowed to pick up men.

The Svengali

Sophomore

WTF??

There are plenty of homosexual dating sites for you to pick up men, and I am sure there are bars where guys like you and Cribby live, but lets stick to football topics on this site.

iCaneOX

8th year Senior

WTF??

There are plenty of homosexual dating sites for you to pick up men, and I am sure there are bars where guys like you and Cribby live, but lets stick to football topics on this site.

If you insist.

And what bars are you talking about? Asking for a friend, obviously.

rberryjr

Redshirt Freshman

WTF??

It's a long running joke on this board that you must have missed. Chill out they're just joking

kryptonite

AARP

WTF??

Holy sht, you can actually live in a bar?

Selling house, brb.