Congrats Austin

He never gave a team crank breakdown , so maybe AP could do a comparison of fbs vs fcs cranks instead?

WTF??

I don't have an issue with a man's sexuality or that you are attracted to men, but ****, this is a football board. This isn't a place for you to pick up men. Millennials are weird

Don't tell me where I'm allowed and not allowed to pick up men.

There are plenty of homosexual dating sites for you to pick up men, and I am sure there are bars where guys like you and Cribby live, but lets stick to football topics on this site.

Holy sht, you can actually live in a bar?

Selling house, brb.

you better call Mario Quintero

Advertisement
He never gave a team crank breakdown , so maybe AP could do a comparison of fbs vs fcs cranks instead?

WTF??

I don't have an issue with a man's sexuality or that you are attracted to men, but ****, this is a football board. This isn't a place for you to pick up men. Millennials are weird

There are plenty of homosexual dating sites for you to pick up men, and I am sure there are bars where guys like you and Cribby live, but lets stick to football topics on this site.

The lady doth protest too much.

Austin, good luck and welcome to Iowa. If you need any insight to Des Moines don't hesitate to ask - born and raised in Iowa; Work in Des Moines. Looking forward to having another Cane up here.

WTF??

Wait....I thought this was one of those sites.

D Money you need to clear some things up

Advertisement

WTF??

Wait....I thought this was one of those sites.

D Money you need to clear some things up

When I paid the subscription fee I was under the impression that this was a dating site for Cane fans.

Thanks for the support guys I appreciate it. Its been a frustrating process but glad to finally have something on the table. Going to make a visit in a few weeks once I get settled down after graduation and if I don't have any better opportunities at that point then I'll pull the trigger. They pass a good amount and lose 3 of their top 4 receivers including a tight end that just got drafted, so it would be a good situation to step into.

WTF??

If you haven't noticed already, football is inherently a homosexual sport.

Think about it, a bunch of large, buff sweaty men in tight pants running after and tackling each other to the ground, chasing after a ball.

If anything, you should be more understanding of the culture since you enjoy watching football so much, and maybe that says something about you.

I too await Austin's "Team Crank Breakdown".

Advertisement
Once I get my degree next week then I think it would be appropriate to release my crank files

Once I get my degree next week then I think it would be appropriate to release my crank files
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] and I are waiting with baited breath. Right, [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] ?

Advertisement
Thanks for the support guys I appreciate it. Its been a frustrating process but glad to finally have something on the table. Going to make a visit in a few weeks once I get settled down after graduation and if I don't have any better opportunities at that point then I'll pull the trigger. They pass a good amount and lose 3 of their top 4 receivers including a tight end that just got drafted, so it would be a good situation to step into.
You should go total croot Diva & release a top 16 list, then commit & decommit to every team that has interest in you.

Then have an announcement press conference & just start throwing hats on the floor before you make your final decision.

Lol, congrats man & good luck!

Congrats and best of luck at Drake, [MENTION=8076]apfenny3[/MENTION]

Sincerely,

Newest Drake Bulldog fan

You should go total croot Diva & release a top 16 list, then commit & decommit to every team that has interest in you.

Then have an announcement press conference & just start throwing hats on the floor before you make your final decision.

Lol, congrats man & good luck!

Definitely narrow it down to a final 3 in the end...put a Drake hat, Gators hat, and Noles hat. Put on the Gaytes hat...before taking it off and defecating inside it. Next comes the Noles hat...the rest is NSFW. Please do this...

Guess I'm following Drake football next season! Best of luck big man.

Advertisement

Congrats. Sad to see that you forwarded a tweet from the hateful anti-American Kyle Griffin from the hateful msnbc channel with the grown up Fred Savage I mean rachel madcow.

Congrats. Sad to see that you forwarded a tweet from the hateful anti-American Kyle Griffin from the hateful msnbc channel with the grown up Fred Savage I mean rachel madcow.

That's what happens when you're being taught by a doofus and a political hack like Shalala.

WTF??

It's a long running joke on this board that you must have missed. Chill out they're just joking

So, men literally gawking and drooling over another man's d!ck and comparing his d!ck size against one another a long running "joke" here!?!? Wow....just wow.

I can't see how any true heterosexual man would find that funny, let alone partake. But hey, there are plenty of in the closet bi and guys out there, so I won't judge.

Advertisement
Back