MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Do you ******* read, you dope?

Jim Phillips extended the time for ESPN to decide whether it wanted to keep paying the ACC. He did it unilaterally, in secret, and without the required vote of the members.

You are so unbelievably dumb. I was going to say "sometimes", but it's really just all the time.
The more I think about it, the more that strikes me as the easiest path for this coming to an end. ESPN missed the window to lock in the contract, the extension they were given was invalid. Schools shouldn't be bound by it, and as such the deal terminates in 2027 (or whatever date is listed in the paper). I'd imagine that also allows for the takedown of the GOR, but even if it doesn't it still means the ACC gets to renegotiate in 4 years.

Blue blood account and genitalia i mean genetics are basically the same account.

Spit a bunch of crap and hope it sticks. Zero factual insite.
Genetics DOES have legit insight into B10 conference and B10 media partner information / thoughts. 99% of ACC and SEC information (and he will tell you) is from Warchant where he is a recent subscriber. He worked for 2 Big 10 programs out of college for several years and works for a company that provides tech service to athletic departments in the B10 so he has direct contact and relationships with AD's, several presidents, and quite a few coaches. His latest best guess is that when the dust settles the two ACC programs most likely headed to the B10 are FSU and Miami. There are divergent views from "president groups" (who prefer UNC and the academic side) and the media partners ... who carry more weight and focus on VIEWERSHIP and BIG GAME PROGRAMMING POTENTIAL.

Advertisement
The thing that ultimately is going to impact so much of this is whether or not North Carolina and Virginia state governments, force it to be packaged deals for Virginia and Virginia Tech, or North Carolina, and North Carolina state. I actually don’t know that impacts Miami too much in reality, but it certainly has a lot of impact for others

Advertisement
What if I told you that Jim Phillips is Vito Corleone in a multiverse where he is as dumb as Fredo, FSU is Tattaglia and Miami is Barzini

And the outcome isn’t good for Vito as a result

Delete or merge! Geez how many realignment threads we need?!?
Dude chill out there were two -one is this one and the other one was a play-by-play of the board hearing that just evolved it’s not like there’s 20. I’m sure the mods can merge those two now.

Advertisement
Hope we join the big 12 as reported
greece looks GIF

Genetics has basically become an FSU fan account the past few weeks
He is dying to see FSU and Miami in the B10. The "marquee game matchup potential" from his standpoint is off the charts. Totally reinvigorates the B10 programming options. Then add more ND games out of conference. With a "national footprint" the B10 Network and Fox media partners ... the B10 will slowly dominate prime time national OTA TV.

Advertisement
He is dying to see FSU and Miami in the B10. The "marquee game matchup potential" from his standpoint is off the charts. Totally reinvigorates the B10 programming options. Then add more ND games out of conference. With a "national footprint" the B10 Network and Fox media partners ... the B10 will slowly dominate prime time national OTA TV.

Works for me 🙌🏼

Advertisement
Back