MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
The pivoting by some in this thread is impressive. I’ve seen a lot of references to “insiders” who have stated our move to B10 is a forgone conclusion and Miami has smartly been moving in the shadows. For sake of the record, who are these insiders?

The insiders are people who contribute a lot more money to UM than you do.

Doesn't make anyone "better" or "worse", but it changes the level of access.

Advertisement
Like WTF is he supposed to say until things are truly ready to happen. He has to act like the U is staying put and the ACC is the best conference on the planet.
I don’t know what he should say but I can tell you what he shouldn’t. And he shouldn’t have said any of that and really didn’t need to, either.

Advertisement
For those asking what an AD should say with those questions.. “we are evaluating what is best for our university and student athletes and are confident we will remain competitive in the future”
Probably not “durrr we wanna play easy games we don’t need money to win but also give us money for facilities”
Rad and his half a shriveled up ball needs to go. Underwhelming from the jump

For those asking what an AD should say with those questions.. “we are evaluating what is best for our university and student athletes and are confident we will remain competitive in the future”
Probably not “durrr we wanna play easy games we don’t need money to win but also give us money for facilities”
Rad and his half a shriveled up ball needs to go. Underwhelming from the jump

There’s an AD speak way to play the game and he’s been awful at it.

B1G talk about how we’d fit in with strong academic universities, old football rivalries and new opponents would be exciting. ACC has been a good partner, success on the hardwood. SEC new rivals, lean on the 3 places he’s been and how they’ve played USCe, UGA etc and the passionate fan bases… give a little love all around without saying much..:

All to say exactly what you said: “The University of Miami is continuously evaluating what is best for our university and student athletes and are confident we will remain competitive in the future in the classroom and on the fields of play.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
BYU, Cincy, Houston & UCF I think 1-8 so far

ACC is done if most leave. BC, Wake Forest and maybe couple others will need a conference to join. AAC makes sense

Advertisement
Back