MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Sorry lady, but you're fighting for the PAC 12 because you have no other option. If the Big 10 were to offer Oregon State a spot tomorrow, they would be gone just as fast as Oregon was.

Aside from her false and imagined standing of moral superiority, she is absolutely right about everything else she wrote in that statement.

Wake me when a player with actual power to move the needle makes such a noble stand in the face of the TV network takeover of college football. Until then it's 133 schools looking out for their own selfish interests over what is good for the sport as a whole.

Advertisement
That guy is just trying to get more people hyped for the conference he loves. He's becoming a *****
I wanted to believe him and I'm personally big picture bullish on the B1G being the more powerful conference in a 2 super-conference landscape but he's nothing more than a propagandist and "educated guesser" at this point. His opinions and prognostications are of no more value than many of the sensible CIS speculators.

So as expected his post was a bunch of **** and a nothing burger
Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

I wanted to believe him and I'm personally big picture bullish on the B1G being the more powerful conference in a 2 super-conference landscape but he's nothing more than a propagandist and "educated guesser" at this point. His opinions and prognostications are of no more value than many of the sensible CIS speculators.
He does get good information ... but that information is after B10 major meetings etc. He posts 6-10 times daily ... and that is just his 'creative instincts' and over the top interest in B10. He had stated at one point "my life interests are my wife and children, then B10 football).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back