MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Dumb in my opinion. Makes no sense. Now what are their women’s volleyball and gymnastics teams going to fly across the country for games? Waste of money. They should have just broke the conference up and sent FSU/Clemson/Carolinas and Miami to SEC. Pitt and Virginia to BIG10 and the leftovers to BIG12. Stanford and Cal to big10 because they are technically different markets (Bay Area) than USC and UCLA and solves some travel issues for BIG10

Last edited:
Advertisement
It basically sucks except it makes it easier for me to see Miami play.

But...I see why the conference did it when you look at the P5 to G5 schools potentially needed soon.

It's helps the ACC when the other schools leave. Better than picking up G5 schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well...They used to be big time or P5. It would be cool to see them become very good.
Don’t disagree I enjoy watching them and they’re so loaded they don’t need media rights for seven years just seems odd for ACC to be pounding their chest about making this move so “they Won’t have to accept taking a G5 school later” while taking a G5 school plus the two fat girls left standing in the corner at the dance picking their noses from P5

Advertisement
Back