MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

She has said in interviews that her dream job is NFL Commissioner (would be nice to make 50+ million per year to just do what NFL owners tell you). Obviously that job is taken, but if the cfb Superconference idea ever takes shape, being the Commish of the #2 most popular sport in the country wouldn't be a bad consolation prize. If she is able to negotiate Stanford /Cal into the acc, she'd certainly get a feather in her cap.

Advertisement
She has said in interviews that her dream job is NFL Commissioner (would be nice to make 50+ million per year to just do what NFL owners tell you). Obviously that job is taken, but if the cfb Superconference idea ever takes shape, being the Commish of the #2 most popular sport in the country wouldn't be a bad consolation prize. If she is able to negotiate Stanford /Cal into the acc, she'd certainly get a feather in her cap.
She meets a ton of criteria doesn't she....

hmmmmm

Stanford and Cal voted "YES" for Miami to join the AAU just a few weeks ago.

Guys, it's not hard to figure out why we would vote "YES" for them to join our athletic conference. They did us a solid when they didn't have to, and AAU matters a lot more than what confrerence you play football in.

Advertisement

Guys, it's not hard to figure out why we would vote "YES" for them to join our athletic conference. They did us a solid when they didn't have to, and AAU matters a lot more than what confrerence you play football in.

Are you sure?

"AAU membership is by invitation only and requires an affirmative vote of three-quarters of current members."

Congrats.

Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

Advertisement
Stanford and Cal voted "YES" for Miami to join the AAU just a few weeks ago. Guys, it's not hard to figure out why we would vote "YES" for them to join our athletic conference.

Yeah, that'd be a bad look — even it was only a straw poll

AAU matters a lot more than what confrerence you play football in.

Depends on how much one cares about football

College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

The U Turnover Chain GIF by Miami Hurricanes
U Hands College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes
Hurricanes Football Celebration GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Stanford doesn't really care about football to any major degree. It's all academics. Christian McCaffrey commented "We played UCLA and I rushed for 243 yards in the game, we won, I rode my bike to the student union and went in and nobody knew who I was".

uhm.....you might be too **** for this thread amigo...

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back