MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

I don't think B1G or SEC wants any part of the ACC. Too much legal baggage. Plus it doesn't add enough value. I think the ACC will emerge as a strong conference grateful that it didn't fall for this desperate scramble.

angry adam sandler GIF

Advertisement
I don't think B1G or SEC wants any part of the ACC. Too much legal baggage. Plus it doesn't add enough value. I think the ACC will emerge as a strong conference grateful that it didn't fall for this desperate scramble.
SEC doesn't want FSU, Clemson,, really?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've got lots of positive things to say. It's just that they now require evidence. At some point you have to stop drinking the cool aid.

You've got lots of positive things to say, you just never say them.

I'm sure that we're all expecting to hear these positive things when we start winning. The floodgates of positivity will be opened. The Mope Squad will have a come-to-Jesus moment and start speaking in tongues...

It's gonna be a blessed day...I'm looking forward to it...

The world will see deployed a functioning fusion power reactor before ACC dissolves.

View attachment 251164
Not necessarily. We all assume that ESPN has the ACC by the balls. Sure in the short term ESPN might be in a better position that the conference and its members. ESPN also stands to lose a lot of money if they let the ACC become a second tier conference. If we're the Mountain West of the Southeast, that's a no win for ESPN either.

Not necessarily. We all assume that ESPN has the ACC by the balls. Sure in the short term ESPN might be in a better position that the conference and its members. ESPN also stands to lose a lot of money if they let the ACC become a second tier conference. If we're the Mountain West of the Southeast, that's a no win for ESPN either.

Advertisement
stop sniffing glue, snorting Tide Pods, or whatever cheap high you kids have come up with today, it is making you stupid

Advertisement
Very entertaining series. We just started watching about 3 weeks ago ... just finishing season 7. Interesting characters. If you enjoy Suits the Lincoln Lawyer is also a good watch.
I love them my wife is a lawyer hates them. She feels the need to pick them apart.

Advertisement
Back