MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

So here's a question - if we show signs of life this season does that make us a more attractive proposal, or is this all about media markets?

Advertisement
Lol literally all I actually said was I prefer the current method they are using to the pods. I didn’t create any problem. Lol you’re really self defensive about something that isn’t new. It’s not like You had some brand new thought that I **** all over. All I said was I like how they just decided to do it better than be in a pod that forced us to play teams that aren’t important yearly. I’d rather cycle more often. Once again you believe someone else can’t have an opinion different than yours.

There you go again.

Has nothing to do with "opinions".

I pointed out a way to integrate 6 more teams in a year or two, and you had to jump in with your critique, based on a completely different issue.

Congratulations. You picked yet another useless battle.

What sport are all y'all b'allers gonna follow when Miami is left in the Special Olympics conference?
You trying to learn to play the bandjo?

70S Banjo GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is pretty high level corporate/legal stuff. It’s akin to what I advised clients on in a previous life so I wouldn’t be so condescending to the majority of people who have never been around stuff like this.
Most likely A LOT of complex issues being addressed behind closed doors by ESPN, FOX, BIG10, SEC.

Media partners and conferences want ACC teams, want to negotiate SOME reasonable GOR buyback / ACC exit ... but also being careful as a precedent is being set that others in the conference would have some degree of rights to as well. If it was simple 8 teams would be out already, minimum.

So here's a question - if we show signs of life this season does that make us a more attractive proposal, or is this all about media markets?
Media markets are borderless. Its about eyeballs on screens.

Winning puts eyeballs on screens.

So yes, Miami needs to show capabilities for winning big games this season.

Very competitive showings against AtM, UNC, and Clemson have increased urgency in Y2 vs Y3 schedule...

This is pretty high level corporate/legal stuff. It’s akin to what I advised clients on in a previous life so I wouldn’t be so condescending to the majority of people who have never been around stuff like this.

I believe the condescending tone is directed at the people who are coming in here spouting bull**** that they read online from some halfwit who also knows little to nothing at all about what is truly going on, and treating it as gospel. Any and all condescending tone is well deserved. Those who come in with little to no knowledge but simply ask questions are treated quite well.

Advertisement
I believe the condescending tone is directed at the people who are coming in here spouting bull**** that they read online from some halfwit who also knows little to nothing at all about what is truly going on, and treating it as gospel. Any and all condescending tone is well deserved. Those who come in with little to no knowledge but simply ask questions are treated quite well.

Things have changed a bunch of times and have gotten more “complicated” so I am not sure the condescending tone is warranted unless the person is being a **** to deserve it….

The just listen to me, I know something schtick is played out 400 pages into a thread that the details keep morphing…

Advertisement
Back