MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
There's always room for legitimate criticism. None of the three scenarios I provided are doing that.

The 2022 season sucked. 2023 has to be better or well all be mopes.

Well, it justs come down to a belief that I don't consider myself qualified or self-important enough to categorize another poster's criticism as "legitimate" or "illegitimate." I think everything is fair game as long as there are no personal insults.

I don’t buy that they have a donor on call that will cover the majority of a $120,000,000 exit fee.

We’re not talking a few million here. That’s tens of millions with no economic return for that benefactor, and no amount of favors in the world make up that value. Imho FSU’s nothing but talk right now. They don’t have any leverage right now, and they’re trying to make some.
Yeah, I don’t buy that either. That was printed for a reason.

Advertisement
just popped in and see something about Tuesday? Can someone get me a rundown of credible info?

Well, it justs come down to a belief that I don't consider myself qualified or self-important enough to categorize another poster's criticism as "legitimate" or "illegitimate." I think everything is fair game as long as there are no personal insults.
You might be in camp mope, but I haven't seen you do the things I mentioned. Finding a way to **** on good news is the issue.

Advertisement
Do you ever just STFU?

IMG_0602.gif

Please let us get into the Big10 asap…I can’t stomach this program becoming a g5 program…I just want to compete and I’ll never complain again..I’ll be the best fan ever..are you listening football gods
Maybe the football gods have been watching all the mopes, whiners and complainers that smack talk the team and decided to teach CIS a lesson and make us squirm a bit.

Id think expansion is a bad idea if you want out of the Conference unless ESPN is allowing parties to be substituted, which I doubt when it’s Cal and Stanford
100% agree. Who cares about adding Stanford and Cal when the other teams in ACC that are serious about football already have one foot out the door. We stay in the ACC, we’re screwed long term, worse than we already are and won’t be able to compete with the BIG10 and SEC programs. We need to get out of the ACC at any cost, or we can just forget about having a competitive football program in future. It has already been torture enough following the mismanagement of this program the last 20 years, and frankly if we get stuck in the ACC, that would be the nail in the coffin for this program and I would just stop watching Canes football all together.

Advertisement
100% agree. Who cares about adding Stanford and Cal when the other teams in ACC that are serious about football already have one foot out the door. We stay in the ACC, we’re screwed long term, worse than we already are and won’t be able to compete with the BIG10 and SEC programs. We need to get out of the ACC at any cost, or we can just forget about having a competitive football program in future. It has already been torture enough following the mismanagement of this program the last 20 years, and frankly if we get stuck in the ACC, that would be the nail in the coffin for this program and I would just stop watching Canes football all together.
Seriously?

Do you ever just STFU?

pulp fiction i dont remember asking you a goddamn thing GIF

Since you decided to jump into a conversation that you weren't a part of and insult me, it seems that I must have triggered you.

Go sit in a corner and drink a nice cold Bud Light to calm yourself, and let the adults continue a civil conversation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stanford and Cal to Big10 at 25% distribution makes a lot of sense with ACC off table for them. Stanford doesn’t need money. Cal does, but @ 25% share they’ll make about as much as they would have in PAC, AND they will be able to share some of UCLAs revenue since they’re both UCs.

Fox would get the entire West Coast market - most importantly 100% of California - of 6 teams for the equivalent cost of ~3.5 Big10 shares. Equivalent to about $44M/School for USC, UCLA, Oregon, Washington, Stanford, Cal.

And the Big10 university presidents would be adding two top 10 academic programs in the country. There is basically zero downside to this for Fox/Big10 if at only 25% distribution.

You might be in camp mope, but I haven't seen you do the things I mentioned. Finding a way to **** on good news is the issue.
We know problems when we see them, whether it’s a trolling **** on everything miserable mope or an attack dog sunshine pumping bully slurper

We’ve dealt with them and we will continue to do so as we see necessary. None of them help make this place better.

Advertisement
Back