MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Better to all move at the same time next year, and not try to rush it all in 2 days.
They all lose momentum and $$$$...

ACC schools are acting like the kid getting bullied, pushed and punched, and not fighting back...

IMHO, schools who want to go should challenge GOR and see what happens first...if they gain legal Ws, then can work details of new home...if they take Ls...welp..guess stuck in ACC...

Last edited:
Its almost August 15. Either something is going to happen or not. Either case, at least it will be permanently or temporarily over until next year. Am i right or no?

Wrong.

Eight teams can vote to dissolve the ACC at any time. Tomorrow. A week or a month from now. 2024.

If you kill the conference, nobody needs to give notice.

But, sure, if you want to set your Outlook calendar for next August, feel free. It will all be decided by then.

Wrong.

Eight teams can vote to dissolve the ACC at any time. Tomorrow. A week or a month from now. 2024.

But, sure, if you want to set your Outlook calendar for next August, feel free. It will all be decided by then.
Ah....so you think a "dissolve the conference" vs "test GOR with ACC intact" strategy?

Nuclear option certainly sends a message.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They all lose momentum and $$$$...

ACC schools are acting like the kid getting bullied, pushed and punched, and not fighting back...

IMHO, schools who want to go should challenge GOR and see what happens first...if they gain legal Ws, then can work details of new home...if they take Ls...welp..guess stuck in ACC...
You can challenge gor without announcing leaving conference.

If 8 or more can line up spots, yes.

SEC taking 2 helps. Pac 12 reforming around the 4pac helps.
Y’all realize you can in theory do the following:
- file to challenge GOR in court without officially giving notice to leave conference
- concurrently work on getting 8 votes (if that is the #)to dissolve the conference and potentially render the previous point moot before going to trial or settling

You can challenge gor without announcing leaving conference.

Also true.

Biggest risk on GOR challenge is losing. But we could start the process. I'm still a big fan of destroying the extension first.

Then take the vote whenever you have 8...since, as we have already explained to the braindead internet writers, you don't actually vote until you know you have the numbers.

Advertisement
Y’all realize you can in theory do the following:
- file to challenge GOR in court without officially giving notice to leave conference
- concurrently work on getting 8 votes (if that is the #)to dissolve the conference and potentially render the previous point moot before going to trial or settling

Great minds.

I think, at this point, the entire world knows I'm in favor of challenging the GOR. Even if we were going to stay for another decade (which we are not), I think we should challenge the GOR.

Also true.

Biggest risk on GOR challenge is losing. But we could start the process. I'm still a big fan of destroying the extension first.

Then take the vote whenever you have 8...since, as we have already explained to the braindead internet writers, you don't actually vote until you know you have the numbers.
Refresh our memories...extension thru 2036 starts in what year??

Wrong.

Welp, I dont know whether to celebrate or just stfu and keep waiting. The latter is difficult. Lol Thank you for the education nonetheless. Glad folks like you with some knowledge about this thing are willing to share.

Advertisement
But but but but I was told because they were screaming they were doing more than….

It’s been said to have been used against us in recruiting, so it was beneficial…

Also, no one is arguing with you… you’re yelling at clouds

You need more zen

Welp, I dont know whether to celebrate or just stfu and keep waiting. The latter is difficult. Lol Thank you for the education nonetheless. Glad folks like you with some knowledge about this thing are willing to share.

It's all good, I was giving you a hard time for thinking we will all wait a full year.

Some schools are ****ed. It ain't gonna go that long...

It’s been said to have been used against us in recruiting, so it was beneficial…

Also, no one is arguing with you… you’re yelling at clouds

You need more zen
IF that's the game being played in recruiting (I'm personally not really buying the weight it has with high school kids right this moment) then is it not OUR turn?

Can it not be painted when FSU doesn't actually do anything in the immediate future that they're too poor? That they don't have a "committable offer" from the B1G or SEC? That we're working in silence and they were just acting out because they're nervous frauds that couldn't couldn't secure a credit line to leave even to the Big 12?

I mean if made-up narratives and lies were being used against us then FSU doesn't exactly look too alpha here when they essentially crawl back to our dumpster fire conference with their d!ck in their hand.

Advertisement
Back