MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
One thing you learn when you get my age is not to stress out over things you can’t do a **** thing about.

Do I want Miami out of the ACC ? Yep.

Can me stressing over things that can’t happen now anyways? Nope.

Relax guys…..let this play out to a final decision.THEN be ****ed or not if you want but to stress out about something that may or may not happen is only putting undue stress on your heart.

Just trying to help.

Advertisement
So just to recap... there were 4 firm no votes per the Athletic, and 4 firm yes votes per Pat Forde. Nobody here is assuming that VT was a yes vote, but a lot of us here are assuming that Rad and Frenk were voting yes.... Id imagine they probably said "lets hear what Phillips has to say" and left it there.

Side note: im surprised Louisville and Pitt are in the expansion camp. I figured theyd find a spot and be happy with security in the BIG 12

Advertisement
So just to recap... there were 4 firm no votes per the Athletic, and 4 firm yes votes per Pat Forde. Nobody here is assuming that VT was a yes vote, but a lot of us here are assuming that Rad and Frenk were voting yes.... Id imagine they probably said "lets hear what Phillips has to say" and left it there.

Side note: im surprised Louisville and Pitt are in the expansion camp. I figured theyd find a spot and be happy with security in the BIG 12
id assume theyre a soft yes. still a ***** to be noisy about it for w.e. reason but theyre hoping none of the hard nos turn to yeses

You say the article doesn't specifically mention Miami or Dan. 4 schools voted no. UM was not one of those schools that voted no. UM either voted no or abstained. Yet you assert I am the one with an inability to parse language.

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

Also The Athletic confirmed UM voted yes, so...

Validating Brandon Scott Jones GIF by CBS
Actually yes I’m saying that.

It means **** when it costs you nothing.

fwiw, none of anything in here has been backed up by any sources other than trust me bro if were being perfectly honest. its all speculation so you guys dont have any credibility or as little as any reporter or random X user you guys keep posting. either way, someone is gonna b right. I still think we end up in the big 10 but I dont think its anywhere close to the timeline you had us believe (you guys are in here gassing everyone up like its soon).
Pull the receipts. I said 2026 was what I was told then just was reacting to the fast developing movements that might have changed things.

You guys want people to bring info then sit back like the world is linear and always black or white with no movement. Not trying to disrespect you but I also don’t care if I have cred in your or anyone else’s mind. Been on here for over a decade and never tried to clout chase or say I had inside info until now and that has been only because it has come into my area of (checks notes) 25 years of work.
and yes Virginia things can be a plan and facts today and then tomorrow it change or evolve. Have a great weekend.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pull the receipts. I said 2026 was what I was told then just was reacting to the fast developing movements that might have changed things.

You guys want people to bring info then sit back like the world is linear and always black or white with no movement. Enjoy your back seat driving
and who told you that? gonna need more than I was told otherwise youre as credible genetic diseases 38.

so far this entire thread is speculation from everyone including media, random twitter users, I spying 40, me, Tony yayo, TOC, etc.

again, someone will be right just hopefully on the right side of right. I dont trust UM to actually get things done properly

Miami's preference all along has been 2026. Then 2024 became a potential reality with Washington-Oregon. The most likely date now would be 2025.

I would expect the Elite Eight to vote to dissolve the ACC within the next 8-9 months.
So basically the same as was speculated before Pac12 went crazy and FSU decided to make loud noises.

Advertisement
and who told you that? gonna need more than I was told otherwise youre as credible genetic diseases 38.

so far this entire thread is speculation from everyone including media, random twitter users, I spying 40, me, Tony yayo, TOC, etc.

again, someone will be right just hopefully on the right side of right. I dont trust UM to actually get things done properly
Yes I’ll tell you my sources. That’s wise. Sure maybe in the end they and my experiences will be wrong. I stand by what I’ve said. Put me on ignore. I dgaf

Last edited:
Yes I’ll tell you my sources. That’s wise. Put me on ignore. I dgaf
lmao. you can take a victory lap when something actually happens. till then youre promising a move in 2026 lol. I mean I assume someone told you that but whoever told you that better be **** sure it's happening and not just hoping and praying. judging by how this school handles ****, theyre probably hoping and praying bc we dont do anything properly.

**** ive already said I believe were b10 bound but idk when. could be when were all dead or could be tomorrow. if this thread is alive in 2026, holy ****

since you edited it again, I dont think youre wrong if you are just telling us what someone else told you and I actually think well eventually end up in the big 10. I just hope they have a hard yes and not just buying candles from the dollar store practicing some black magic trying to pray it into existence

and if NCSU says you know what **** it were in. would uM be noisy about being a no?

We haven't been noisy yet.

But, yes, we would vote no WHEN THERE IS AN ACTUAL VOTE.

What is pathetic is how you and the Mope Squad are so desperate to believe a negative that you will torture truth and logic and believe internet writers and tweeters who have been used and abused for months.

And people wonder why people don’t bring **** to this board…why would they? To listen to people disrespect them if things don’t exactly as was said.

All info is fluid no matter what it is…kids,schools,AD’s whomever can change their mind at the drop of a hat changing every scenario…

If you live your life off what someone else on s message board is saying it’s not them that has the problem…

Advertisement
Back