MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
So, the consensus, minus the bull****, is that Miami is a VERY desirable program that will enhance the viewership and programming worth of the Big 10 Conference and it is simply a matter of when Radakovich gets the details of Miami's exit from the ACC worked out until Miami announces their move to the B10. Thanks very much ... it has taken us a long time to reach that UNANIMOUS conclusion. Your continued support is greatly appreciated. Go Canes!!
That’s the consensus of who???

I don’t believe anything unless @calinative umstudent lets me know it’s ok to emotionally invest in it.

Advertisement
I just want to be really clear that Rad has reiterated that we are all about the ACC for the long term, and also that Mario is NOT, I repeat NOT, secretly recruiting blue chip high schoolers.

Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

So, the consensus, minus the bull****, is that Miami is a VERY desirable program that will enhance the viewership and programming worth of the Big 10 Conference and it is simply a matter of when Radakovich gets the details of Miami's exit from the ACC worked out until Miami announces their move to the B10. Thanks very much ... it has taken us a long time to reach that UNANIMOUS conclusion. Your continued support is greatly appreciated. Go Canes!!
Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hilarious, now @Genetics tweets "the race for which conference gets paid the most for content is over if FSU / Clemson / Miami join the B10.

Advertisement
Two caveats on the below which I don’t think I’ve see posted in this thread and once again it’s warchant so take it more as giant salt shaker and consider the source, but at least of some interest here as to what they think is going on.

that said as others have previously commented the sovereign immunity law in Florida is not the same as texas so I would discount that part

also this is from 8/4 which Is like 7 years ago nowadays

IMG_6782.jpeg

Two caveats on the below which I don’t think I’ve see posted in this thread and once again it’s warchant so take it more as giant salt shaker and consider the source, but at least of some interest here as to what they think is going on.

that said as others have previously commented the sovereign immunity law in Florida is not the same as texas so I would discount that part

also this is from 8/4 which Is like 7 years ago nowadays

View attachment 249782
I think Florida legislature would be eager to throw it out because 1) it helps FSU, and 2) it potentially harms Disney/ESPN... We just would happen to be along for that ride lol - which Hey I'll take it, it's a good thing. Cause anything that helps FSU get out, helps us get out too.

This is also why I think IF UNC gets as serious about leaving as us, FSU, and Clemson, this would have a big impact, given they are basically the center of the ACC and the ACC is incorporated in North Carolina. So if they wanted out, the state would also be likely to have their backs as well. Now that could get interesting because they'd also wanna protect NCSt, Duke, and Wake, which may not all be guaranteed spots in Big12, so may be less likely.

Advertisement
Back