MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Mizzou got a full share of SEC $ when they jumped over, right?

I'm trying to think if anybody has been luckier than UCLA in recent expansion/realignment since Rutgers and Maryland are only now reaching full share status.

Advertisement
Just talked to my sauce. Other than possibly UNC & Clemson, SEC is done adding after they got Texas and Oklahoma. ACC is f*****. Could be wrong but that’s what I was told. Not much smoke of any movement from ACC to B10
Come On Please GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Are you sure??
I stand very corrected

$37.9 million to $41.3 million, fourth among Power Five, with Notre Dame receiving $17.4 million while playing football as an independent.
The way everyone talked about how dire it was for us, I thought we were in the 20s.

Mea culpa!

Advertisement
Mizzou got a full share of SEC $ when they jumped over, right?

I'm trying to think if anybody has been luckier than UCLA in recent expansion/realignment since Rutgers and Maryland are only now reaching full share status.
Rutgers apparently isn't getting full share until 2027 and maryland maybe longer... because they basically took future rev share to get more money earlier...

Advertisement
Oregon doesn't get its first full share until 2030. Imagine that's the same for Washington. A 6 year wait but still well worth it (taking the long view).
You need to research a lot more on conference revenue moving forward the next several years.

Pac-12 schools were looking at let’s say $25 million year max deal with Apple with no guarantee it would be that much.

Colorado was first to jump to Big 12 for over $30 million year. The rest that had offer followed.

Advertisement
Back