MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Realignment ****. Wishing it in to existence

IMG_5890.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This crap reminds me of what Lebatard once said of Cowherd and his sauces that always ended up wrong.

“But the one I find more interesting than that is what Cowherd’s doing. Because Cowherd is super calculated about how he gets people to listen and he knows there’s money in being wrong."

All your so called insiders on this site, with the exception of @Cribby, don't lose **** in being wrong. But boooy do they gain in being right once it's determined.

Advertisement
This crap reminds me of what Lebatard once said of Cowherd and his sauces that always ended up wrong.

“But the one I find more interesting than that is what Cowherd’s doing. Because Cowherd is super calculated about how he gets people to listen and he knows there’s money in being wrong."

All your so called insiders on this site, with the exception of @Cribby, don't lose **** in being wrong. But boooy do they gain in being right once it's determined.
Thanks for all YOU contribute.

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Let’s lock the board and just have d$ and cribby post articles

Last edited:
He's been very vocal in his belief that Miami is very desirable to the Big 10 and at or near the top of their wish list. Been saying that for months now.
I know but I believe this is the first time he's actually done something outside of twitter. Thought it would add to the convo on here.

I know but I believe this is the first time he's actually done something outside of twitter. Thought it would add to the convo on here.

No, my bad, I didn't mean to make it sound like what you posted wasn't worth posting. I was just adding that what he's saying in the video spot tonight is consistent with the same tune he's been singing for a while now. Miami is very much in play for the B1G, and vice versa.

Advertisement
Back