MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
You should realize that my truthful words may also be hurtful words. But oh-so-productive of you to use a couple of your 83 posts in 10 years to tell us how ****** Miami is. What would we do without you?
I usually come on here to read what the fake insiders like you have to say. It’s mainly for entertainment because most of you just like to pretend you’re important then get all butt hurt when someone has an opinion that doesn’t align with yours.

I’m just a fan, the university isn’t my life like it is for you as evidenced by your almost 40k post. Sports are entertainment and message boards are entertainment. I don’t sit in a basement all day flipping between the Canes and whatever weird stuff you’re into.

Get some fresh air bud

Oh no, not the hurtful words. Something tells me you say a lot behind a keyboard while your wife gets ya know what never mind. Have a good one tough guy
You apparently haven't really been following conference realignment and the WHY Miami is actually one of the prime targets of the B10 for addition to the conference:

1). Geographic expansion ... huge new market making the B10 literally coast to coast.
2). Huge B10 fan base in the State of Florida. Marco Island to Tampa, Jacksonville to Boca, and the Orlando metro area (including the Villages).
The migration from the MW and NE over the past 20 years has resulted in the State of Florida having a very large B10 fan base both full time
and dramatically more in the Fall / Winter period (aka ... football season).
3). Programming potential for legit games of national interest. UM draws viewers ... period. And as the program on the field successes improve
that viewership will also increase.

UM will not be playing in the ACC in 2026 ... might even manage to get out earlier.

Advertisement
I usually come on here to read what the fake insiders like you have to say. It’s mainly for entertainment because most of you just like to pretend you’re important then get all butt hurt when someone has an opinion that doesn’t align with yours.

I’m just a fan, the university isn’t my life like it is for you as evidenced by your almost 40k post. Sports are entertainment and message boards are entertainment. I don’t sit in a basement all day flipping between the Canes and whatever weird stuff you’re into.

Get some fresh air bud

Your post is the typical lie-filled bravado that someone dumps when they've been called on their bull****. Oh, yeah, you just lurk and read the "fake insiders". And it's all just "entertainment".

Yeah, keep spinning. Not the point. You chose to come out of your rathole to tell us about how terrible Miami is. That's on you.

As for me, I'm a UM alum. You're god**** right this is my life, and has been for decades. I was in grad school at UM when your daddy took you to a football game because your roof blew off.

You want to read "fake insiders" and be "entertained", that's up to you, just keep your post count below 100.

You're a soft-shouldered fair-weather fan. At least you won't be "delusional" about that.

Your post is the typical lie-filled bravado that someone dumps when they've been called on their bull****. Oh, yeah, you just lurk and read the "fake insiders". And it's all just "entertainment".

Yeah, keep spinning. Not the point. You chose to come out of your rathole to tell us about how terrible Miami is. That's on you.

As for me, I'm a UM alum. You're god**** right this is my life, and has been for decades. I was in grad school at UM when your daddy took you to a football game because your roof blew off.

You want to read "fake insiders" and be "entertained", that's up to you, just keep your post count below 100.

You're a soft-shouldered fair-weather fan. At least you won't be "delusional" about that.
I stand corrected elder. Corny old tough guys are even funnier

Advertisement

Get some fresh air bud
1691000922013.png

So still no news? Nothing? Has any big news about to drop by today dropped? The 15th is next? After that they have to go recalculate when the world ends?

Advertisement
Honestly, what has this school done in the last 20 years to be considered premier from a realignment standpoint? Basketball doesn’t count, you don’t need to be in a major conference to win a championship in hoops.

Attendance? Nope. TV ratings? Meh. Wins/losses? Nope. It’s been a dying brand for years and filled with not much winning combined with failure hire after failure hire.

I hope against hope that we are included with all this realignment but perception is reality. The football program has been mediocre going into a third decade, and if we are left out, might as well just fold the programs and become what Shalala always wanted the university to become.
post less. facts won't sway you despite this topic being readily discussed and broken down not just here by neutral parties.

So still no news? Nothing? Has any big news about to drop by today dropped? The 15th is next? After that they have to go recalculate when the world ends?

After the 15th, you won't be able to make these dumb posts any longer.

So, you know, there will be a lot of good news to enjoy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back