MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Quick thread follows show that Genetics claimed the 4 corners school going to the BIG 12 in May was BS, and called that guy out specifically. Now he's claiming a win for CU and probably Arizona going. Not a clear win either way IMO. It looks like May was specified and thats what he was saying was BS.

Wait!!!

Insiders arguing with other insiders over semantics to claim world superiority?!?!?!

Will this be followed by a pouting, and taking their ball home…

Let’s see how this plays out!!!

Advertisement
What I miss??

I’ve felt the Genetics guy (and almost all of his ilk) are full of it. (I’ve never heard anything from Ethridge). They’ll end up right on aggregate, because they’ve said so many things and are generally pointed in the right direction.

I would bet Rad himself doesn’t have 100% clarity on anything, even related to UM. It’s impossible to know for certain what is happening, only what you want to happen. The guys saying they know the next 16 moves on the chess board, from UM to UW, are clout chasing charlatans.

I’ve felt the Genetics guy (and almost all of his ilk) are full of it. (I’ve never heard anything from Ethridge). They’ll end up right on aggregate, because they’ve said so many things and are generally pointed in the right direction.

I would bet Rad himself doesn’t have 100% clarity on anything, even related to UM. It’s impossible to know for certain what is happening, only what you want to happen. They guys saying they know the next 16 moves on the chess board, from UM to UW, are clout chasing charlatans.
🥂 To that

Miami to the MEAC?

If UM gets left out of B1G and SEC, we should go independent and sign a 50 year Grant of Rights to Univison and Telemundo. We can follow re-runs of Sabado Gigante. Can be a double header feature called "Sabado Muy Gigante.". New epic rivalries with Oregon State and other schools left out.

Advertisement
If UM gets left out of B1G and SEC, we should go independent and sign a 50 year Grant of Rights to Univison and Telemundo. We can follow re-runs of Sabado Gigante. Can be a double header feature called "Sabado Muy Gigante.". New epic rivalries with Oregon State and other schools left out.

Embracing us against the world… I like it… we are coming for you Cambridge and Universidad de Costa Rica

Also, Captain Smith of RMS Titanic, has reassured paasengers that we'll make New York City in two days despite this little scrape we just had.
Usually adding teams means you can re-negotiate your tv deal. So the value would be in having a chance to re-negotiate the horrible deal you have now or you know just drag your feet and FSH, Cleamson, Miami, etc. will leave for greener pastures.

You were worried because Genetics (quote from you: “individual actually plugged in”) wasn’t mentioning Miami in his posts or I’m wrong?

Literally a couple of hours ago.

LMAO
Oh, I'm giving him a cheers for saying not a single person here knows ****.
Don't get mad, boo.

Anyone else just doing random things, like taking a ****, and randomly think about how dumb our GOR is and why the fuq someone would sign something like that?

2036? That's the number a F bombs I've dropped when thinking about it.

Advertisement
Do you think Laz from Coos Bay™️ of #BeavsFam fame robbed a bank tambien?

Advertisement
MAUDES PIN THIS NOW!

ou so get where this is all headed. You are playing Star Trek chess while everyone in your world is on pick-up sticks.

You next level baby.

Message Board Geniuses...I know you are lurking. Do your thing.

Advertisement
Halloween GIF

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

You got an online law degree right? U of phoenix?
That bottom gif...what movie is that from?

FYI fwiw

IMG_6753.png

IMG_6754.png

I have no insight there but for those that like to destroy anyone ever if info changes, let’s play this out in theory (not saying the rumors of an 8/15 deadline announcement are or not true but for the purposes of that).

what if fsu plan was to go with a pre 8/15 announcement of leaving. Then espn, actually did begin to freak out abiut losing them to b1g and do in fact react and perhaps grease skids to maybe instead go to sec for them. Things thus changed. Fsu was lead because perhaps sec was their goal and they have the card to play there. No reason for Miami to go first then - they ride the acc downfall out to big ten. Info and deadlines can be right on a Monday and change on a Tuesday.

we shall see.

Advertisement
Back