MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Last time he went on vacation we hired JD … a vacation here and we’ll end up in the Mountain West
You are bipolar af man

Mental Health GIF by By Sauts // Alex Sautter

Advertisement

Again, what did Rellyrell say last yr? Giving ya’ll Easter Eggs

Advertisement
Interesting take... Take it fwiw on perhaps how fsu may be thinking

My contact alleges the revenue projections presented to Florida State's Board of Trustees on March 7, 2013, by ACC Commissioner John Swofford and TV consultant Dean Jordan, were grossly inaccurate and misleading.

FSU's Board acted on the bad-faith representations of the ACC. Swofford and Jordan knew the revenue projections were unrealistic yet assured the Board profits from a conference network would put the Seminoles on par with their SEC peers.

That's what lawyers call "intentional fraud." Swofford, in his capacity as the commissioner of the ACC, intentionally misrepresented revenue projections with the intent to deceive the Board of Trustees into signing the grant of rights.

My contact claims Swofford and Jordan also committed "constructive fraud" during their presentation to the Board.

If FSU and Clemson leave this week and we stay put that will be bigger than any loss we have taken the last 20 years.
Well its on par with everything else in last 20 years so makes sense.. Might be best to shut down program to save face.. We are not committed to athletics, that baseball hire of manny diaz equivalence points to same ol same ol in coral gables

Advertisement
If in the end of all this, we are stuck either sticking in the ACC or going to the Big 12 (as we work to get invite to the B10 or SEC), which conference would you prefer we go with? I doubt this is actually the case, but we would be foolish to say it has a 0% chance of happening.

If in the end of all this, we are stuck either sticking in the ACC or going to the Big 12 (as we work to get invite to the B10 or SEC), which conference would you prefer we go with? I doubt this is actually the case, but we would be foolish to say it has a 0% chance of happening.
We better fold the program if that's the case.

Advertisement
Interesting take... Take it fwiw on perhaps how fsu may be thinking

My contact alleges the revenue projections presented to Florida State's Board of Trustees on March 7, 2013, by ACC Commissioner John Swofford and TV consultant Dean Jordan, were grossly inaccurate and misleading.

FSU's Board acted on the bad-faith representations of the ACC. Swofford and Jordan knew the revenue projections were unrealistic yet assured the Board profits from a conference network would put the Seminoles on par with their SEC peers.

That's what lawyers call "intentional fraud." Swofford, in his capacity as the commissioner of the ACC, intentionally misrepresented revenue projections with the intent to deceive the Board of Trustees into signing the grant of rights.

My contact claims Swofford and Jordan also committed "constructive fraud" during their presentation to the Board.

Well, thats what happens when you take a bunch of excellent lawyers and assistants from various universities, sit them together and find a way to exit a contract.

There you go. They found it. And its a pretty pathetic thing by the ACC, I don't give a **** about FSU at this instance, that's just ******* sad times ten.

Advertisement
Back