MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Technically you're an alumnus after finishing 9 credit hours at UM. That's straight from the alumni relations office, and he didn't say he graduated. Now that's not the story he's going with, and we all know he's full of ****, but that would be the only feasible way an "alumnus" wouldn't know about Iron Arrow.

Fair enough. They may have changed the definitions, because when I was an undergrad, I was told that it was 60 hours.

By the 9 credit hours, UM can now proudly claim Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry as an alum. He was one of the guys that we always questioned, since he didn't get to 60 credits.

The article below is fun. I'd also point out, they omitted Steve-O from Jackass, who went to UM when I was there (and later dropped out). He used to do weird Jackass-style stunts at the ATO house.

Technically you're an alumnus after finishing 9 credit hours at UM. That's straight from the alumni relations office, and he didn't say he graduated. Now that's not the story he's going with, and we all know he's full of ****, but that would be the only feasible way an "alumnus" wouldn't know about Iron Arrow.
He said he has a UM degree. He reiterated it in his ban appeal.

Advertisement
He said he has a UM degree. He reiterated it in his ban appeal.

Yeah, that would be stunning if true. I have no idea how a person with a UM degree does NOT know about Iron Arrow. It's mind-boggling.

Iron Arrow actually comes into classrooms and interrupts class to tap people. They pound the drum for 24 hours for two mid-week class days each year. They are at every Homecoming game. There are plaques around campus.

I don't buy his story.

Oh, and if I ever get banned at Swampass 247, I can also produce a UiF degree (as well as 3 UM degrees)...

Yeah, that would be stunning if true. I have no idea how a person with a UM degree does NOT know about Iron Arrow. It's mind-boggling.

Iron Arrow actually comes into classrooms and interrupts class to tap people. They pound the drum for 24 hours for two mid-week class days each year. They are at every Homecoming game. There are plaques around campus.

I don't buy his story.

Oh, and if I ever get banned at Swampass 247, I can also produce a UiF degree (as well as 3 UM degrees)...
He said he DM’d us pics of his UM degree but you can’t send attachments in the appeal dm thing.

Advertisement
Fair enough. They may have changed the definitions, because when I was an undergrad, I was told that it was 60 hours.

By the 9 credit hours, UM can now proudly claim Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry as an alum. He was one of the guys that we always questioned, since he didn't get to 60 credits.

The article below is fun. I'd also point out, they omitted Steve-O from Jackass, who went to UM when I was there (and later dropped out). He used to do weird Jackass-style stunts at the ATO house.

mickey arison prolly fits alum status.

i bet they changed it now bc they offer so many small profit building programs now compared to before. ****, summer sessions are like 2-5 weeks now compared to what it used to be and mostly online.

He said he DM’d us pics of his UM degree but you can’t send attachments in the appeal dm thing.

Tell him not to bother. I found the pics he was going to use already.

RVA there is a 0.0% that you could get a degree from UM and not know what Iron Arrow is. Also he's a new registrant of course. And exhibiting trollish behavior. Dude needs to stay banned.

jenny slate GIF

Tell him not to bother. I found the pics he was going to use already.

RVA there is a 0.0% that you could get a degree from UM and not know what Iron Arrow is. Also he's a new registrant of course. And exhibiting trollish behavior. Dude needs to stay banned.

jenny slate GIF
He’s in purgatory for you guys to cross examine and do as you deem appropriate

Advertisement
Lol I’m not asking for an official statement, just a solid rumor they’re actually interested. Look, I know we love our program and think the world of Miami, but I just don’t see why the BIG wants us bad enough. Several rumors confirm they’d love to have UNC in their conference. I haven’t heard the same about Miami.

This is from June 2022

Living in the Midwest as long as I have, I’ve got a very reliable connection at University of Michigan (check my post history) and fairly reliable connections at Illinois and Michigan State

I know for an absolute fact BigTen is interested in Miami for a multitude of reasons and there has been ongoing dialogue basically since Rad was hired

i bet they changed it now bc they offer so many small profit building programs now compared to before. ****, summer sessions are like 2-5 weeks now compared to what it used to be and mostly online.
Arison absolutely qualifies as an alum.

Yessir, you are right about the Exec MBA type classes and whatnot. The article I posted about "Top 10 UM Dropouts" lists Mickey Arison. The Sylvester Stallone one makes sense, he went to UM for 3 years.

Some fun names on that list. I am fairly certain that when Enrique Iglesias went to UM, he was not using his father's last name at the time.

Advertisement
Yessir, you are right about the Exec MBA type classes and whatnot. The article I posted about "Top 10 UM Dropouts" lists Mickey Arison. The Sylvester Stallone one makes sense, he went to UM for 3 years.

Some fun names on that list. I am fairly certain that when Enrique Iglesias went to UM, he was not using his father's last name at the time.
enrique did and dropped out i believe.

they also have like random certificate programs that are more than 9 credits too and boot camps

All I know thank god we finally got our **** together by hiring Rad and starting to care about football, cause if we were being helmed by Manny and Blake, I’m not sure we would have gotten a BIG12 invite.

Advertisement
Back