MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

All I know thank god we finally got our **** together by hiring Rad and starting to care about football, cause if we were being helmed by Manny and Blake, I’m not sure we would have gotten a BIG12 invite.
is that a real thing the b12 invite? man imagine talking all that **** about UCF and end up in the same conf. i think its b10

Advertisement
Arison absolutely qualifies as an alum.
imo, if you didnt graduate you arent an alum (get something from the school on paper not just completed classes but i get that UM wants to include everyone in there bc youre more likely to give back if they make you feel special)

Advertisement
He didn’t go to Miami, he’s a troll who got discovered and I have egg on my mug for letting him back on against the advice of @JeddTheFisch who is right yet again.

IMG_3264.jpeg

As soon as I saw the iron arrow comment, which by the way was a few minutes ago, I knew the guy was 100% a troll.

He had his stroll shtick down pretty good, but the truth eventually comes out always.

View attachment 238978

As soon as I saw the iron arrow comment, which by the way was a few minutes ago, I knew the guy was 100% a troll.

He had his stroll shtick down pretty good, but the truth eventually comes out always.
Here visit him in purgatory. He appealed to us several times and I made the last one a thread for you guys to cross examine him.

Arison absolutely qualifies as an alum.
Do you consider llm graduates of the law school to be alums?
Thread...

This is correct. Nobody is going to the big 12 and not enough invites to the table to break anything up.

I think espn will renegotiate before the expiration date, however. Around 2028 or so. They would rather pay the acc more than have to pay the SEC a lot more.

Advertisement

This is correct. Nobody is going to the big 12 and not enough invites to the table to break anything up.

I think espn will renegotiate before the expiration date, however. Around 2028 or so. They would rather pay the acc more than have to pay the SEC a lot more.
Of course. They are alums by definition.

Advertisement

Yes.

An LL.M. is a degree. I earned mine in 1 year (same amount of time as my MBA). LL.M.s and MBAs can be done in 1 year or 2 years, but they are undoubtedly degrees and qualify you to be an alum by any standard.

That's just an overly broad generalization.

Notre Dame's ability to SCHEDULE teams has been based on various conferences having an 8-game schedule, as well as the ACC's desperation to have "partial Notre Dame".

Once the Big 10 and SEC expand, and the leftovers form a third overly-large conference, and these conferences begin to schedule 10 conference games per year, it SEVERELY limits ND's scheduling opportunities.

And when the networks have a chance to bid on 20 team super-conferences for their football content, compared to a measly 7 or 8 games per year of Notre Dame vs. The Service Academies and Other Religious Institutions, then ND is simply NOT going to be able to remain independent.

"They don't have to for football". Hilarious.

I can’t STAND the self righteousness that Notre Dame has. They should be forced to join a conference or get left out

Advertisement
Yes.

An LL.M. is a degree. I earned mine in 1 year (same amount of time as my MBA). LL.M.s and MBAs can be done in 1 year or 2 years, but they are undoubtedly degrees and qualify you to be an alum by any standard.
Oh I know technically you are a grad, but culturally you are in Coral Gables for a cup of coffee. And now I believe a lot is done remotely.

I liked all the hot international babes in the ll.m classes though ...

Yes.

You should probably explain what an LLM is, as opposed to a JD (actually as an addition to a JD)

Advertisement
Back