MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

bUt RAd iS An aCc LOyAliSt! He dID sIGN tHAT tV dEAl!!

As has been more than intimated by dudes way more in the know than myself, we aren't sitting on our hands here and haven't been for a while now- despite the GoR amount/iron clad-ness growing by the day....if your media sauce is a mouthpiece for Greensboro OR just has some weird SEC superiority narrative that they must peddle at all times even when it doesn't make sense to the discussion at hand.

Advertisement
We know Mike is plugged in. We also know he posts here.

Forrest Gump Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Mike!
Both Mike Ryan AND (strangely) Dan Patrick are posters.

Mike is @PIPO and Dan shares an account with Bruce Feldman as @Rellyrell. Nobody knows THAT much about USC unless they cover them and/or sent all their kids there! 🤣

The Sec put that statement out about not accepting new teams because the Miami / Clemson whispers were gaining traction. You’re smoking drugs if you don’t think that was strategically done.

There‘s only so many spots on the rescue boat and other programs got word that UM and UC were about to jump on. So I’m sure the sec got overwhelmed by the other universities.

Nobody wants to be the last grouping on the Titanic (ACC, Big 12 , PAC 12).

The Sec put that statement out about not accepting new teams because the Miami / Clemson whispers were gaining traction. You’re smoking drugs if you don’t think that was strategically done.

There‘s only so many spots on the rescue boat and other programs got word that UM and UC were about to jump on. So I’m sure the sec got overwhelmed by the other universities.

Do you still think something happens before the end of the summer?

Advertisement

Correct. This has been obvious to anyone looking at the situation objectively.

Of course, there is a contingent of this board who are convinced Hard Rock foreva, acc forever, adidias forever, etc. They sound exactly like the majority of our BoT's who leaked bogus info during the Diaz/Cristobal transition. These people sat on their hands for 15+ years as the brand was gutted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Me too lol
Any thoughts on when a potential announcement could be dropped? Would be an amazing thing to happen prior to the season beginning. Going into the Fall schedule with an SEC transfer date would boost publicity and be a nice added aspect in recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back