MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement

Which one would you prefer? Staying in ACC?

OR going to the SEC , B1G, ...OR Going Independent?
The author wants us to pay the ACC exit fee and go independent?!?! Ummm, clearly not a finance major.

I’d say this was the single worst article I’ve seen on realignment. Not just Miami related, the worst in general.

Yeah heart says independent and take on all comers. But the risk cfb ******** us on playoff bids is great. I say Big, because I don’t see the treatment (officiating) in the sec being no different than the acc. ****, even the cpu’s screwed us out playing for a chip.
I don't know about that.
I think the SEC and B1G would intentionally avoid playing the best teams left out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The author wants us to pay the ACC exit fee and go independent?!?! Ummm, clearly not a finance major.

I’d say this was the single worst article I’ve seen on realignment. Not just Miami related, the worst in general.
I mean they were probably given orders for a fresh spin on realignment and boy did they go out to left field

This has to be satire, did you see the proposed schedule ? Laughable would be too kind.

Advertisement
I mean they were probably given orders for a fresh spin on realignment and boy did they go out to left field

I saw a garbage article in the dumpster fire known as Sports Illustrated (I won't provide the link because they don't deserve the clicks) that said UM would be one of 7 or so P5 teams left out of a conference after the realignments are done. The dummies even said that conferences would find UCF more attractive. I'm ashamed I actually clicked on the article. Anyways, perhaps the writer talking about the independent route was aware of that ****ty article.

I despise the $ec but I'd rather Miami join them than the B1G. I live in SC and have no interest travelling to B1G sites for games. I'd much rather go to games in the southern states. I have no interest in going to Michigan or Ohio to sit in a snow storm for a game. I had to go to Naval Station Great Lakes twice for school and both times it was during the winter.. **** that noise!!

Advertisement
I despise the $ec but I'd rather Miami join them than the B1G. I live in SC and have no interest travelling to B1G sites for games. I'd much rather go to games in the southern states. I have no interest in going to Michigan or Ohio to sit in a snow storm for a game. I had to go to Naval Station Great Lakes twice for school and both times it was during the winter.. **** that noise!!
There’s a reason we refer to it as Great Mistakes

As much as everyone seems bullish on our prospects, our best position right now is nothing happens. What I hear is we need two years to establish we are not a program that can be left out. Right now we could get left out of a 20 team Big Ten and SEC.

Advertisement
Back