MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

im still sticking with miami to b10. we just dont fit with the SEC in terms of what they want. the only way I dont see us to the big 10 is if the SEC wants to prevent the big 10 from getting the second largest tv market in the SE

Advertisement
I feel like some of you are better with pictures.

ezgif-5-4bd6828cf3.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I ain't arguing with the SEC tilts you're mentioning but there would be more than just OSU with similar juice.

We have a history already with Pedo State and Nebraska. Safe assumption that if we're joining then Notre Dame already joined too so there's another one plus we finally play USC too. It's not like a rivalry with Michigan might not happen or playing potentially high ranked Mich State or Iowa wouldn't be as enthralling as playing a possibly ranked Kentucky or Arky.
Wouldn't bank on ND doing anything except reestablishing their independence the concept isn't enough to walk away from playing against elite competition every other week. I will say my stance of confidence would be different under the previous coaching/admin staff. We would have ample opportunities to knock out potential CFP teams prior to December only to elevate our own chances of being a top seed

We'll finally get Miami vs USC though... Also get to play OSU, Penn State, ND, Nebraska.

Lots of history between Miami and Big10 schools (especially when ND joins eventually).

You counter that with Illinois, Wisconsin, Rutgers, Purdue, Northwestern, Indiana, Maryland, and Iowa. Lot more unattractive match ups. In addition, playing at those destinations in November at night would not be ideal. Can see our players huddled around heaters already.

Advertisement
You counter that with Illinois, Wisconsin, Rutgers, Purdue, Northwestern, Indiana, Maryland, and Iowa. Lot more unattractive match ups. In addition, playing at those destinations in November at night would not be ideal. Can see our players huddled around heaters already.
Let's be honest, no-one gives a **** about playing Kentucky, Missouri, Vanderbilt, USC, Arkansas or Miss St. Ole Miss is only interesting because of the Lane Train.

Let's be honest, no-one gives a **** about playing Kentucky, Missouri, Vanderbilt, USC, Arkansas or Miss St. Ole Miss is only interesting because of the Lane Train.

We would recruit more players from those areas than we would anywhere in the B1G. So, those parents would care. In addition, most those schools you listed are better than the ones I listed from the B1G.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We would recruit more players from those areas than we would anywhere in the B1G. So, those parents would care. In addition, most those schools you listed are better than the ones I listed from the B1G.
Better, but nobody gives a **** about them.

The B1G has some interesting teams, but we fit and will perform much better against SEC teams. Like it or not, weather is a huge factor for someone not exposed to it, and playing against teams across the South who prioritize speed is much more suited to our team and to our recruiting battlegrounds.

I want LSU, TAMU, Georgia, Alabama etc - those states right there, along with FL, are 95% of our roster.

Advertisement
Back