MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Thats actually a pretty good point I hadn't thought about. The B1G will be a coast to coast national conference with nearly every large TV market. SEC looks like it will stay a regional conference even after adding teams. I don't know if being a national conference balances out (or even tops) the recruiting bump from being a SEC school, but it's an interesting data point.
Miami is a national brand and really should be in the B1G which will be a more national conference over the regional SEC.

Any chance Big 10 goes for UVA, UNC, GT, and Miami to get schools along the entire Eastern seaboard? While the SEC goes with FSU, Clemson, NC State, and VT? It just seems like those would be the cultural fits for each conference and follow the apparent strategies of each conference - Big 10 going for national TV markets and SEC expanding within the region.

Any chance Big 10 goes for UVA, UNC, GT, and Miami to get schools along the entire Eastern seaboard? While the SEC goes with FSU, Clemson, NC State, and VT? It just seems like
I could see it happening. Really nothing would surprise me at this point. Could see BC and Pitt in play for them, too.

This guy has been pretty spot-on with his info on the B1G's expansion, including the UCLA-USC possibility back in the spring.

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 7.39.50 PM.png

Can you imagine the unrelenting HATRED both on this site and from Canes everywhere for the entire $EC if we end up in the B1G and the Noles join up with the Gators in the SEC ...

It would be epic

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been vacationing with Kenneth the last week or so.

Can someone give me the latest?

Thank you.

:)
UCLA & USC learned what a "Dutch Oven" was from Penn State, and tried it out on the PAC-12.

The ACC, with Blake James in tow, did what he does best, they assumed the position, pegging the PAC remnants as their partner. Problem is that it looks like it might be the Big 12 in the atrium with a tire iron, and they don't seem inclined to give the ACC the courtesy of a reach around.

Advertisement
I’ve been vacationing with Kenneth the last week or so.

Can someone give me the latest?

Thank you.

:)
No one really knows anything. CiS insiders thinking SEC with Clemson but no one knows for sure. We’re definitely not getting left out. A bunch of fake twitter experts spewing out bad information due to poor reporting or just trying to get some clout.

Advertisement

You have to look at the source.

This is the guy making that claim. He’s just looking for more followers. He has no source and this is not factual information. It may or may not be true but this guy doesn’t know.

View attachment 196408

I have 17,000 more twitter followers than that guy

My thought is the SEC might take Miami. But not because they want Miami as I assume they would prefer Miami get completely left out and then their current SEC schools could take in south Florida recruiting forever. I think the reason the SEC may take Miami is to just flat out block the B1G from getting Miami and having a team located in South Florida.

This guy has been pretty spot-on with his info on the B1G's expansion, including the UCLA-USC possibility back in the spring.

View attachment 196493

Can you imagine the unrelenting HATRED both on this site and from Canes everywhere for the entire $EC if we end up in the B1G and the Noles join up with the Gators in the SEC ...

It would be epic
It would be easier to win in the big than the sec. They have USC and Ohio State as big time threats to win the ship. Michigan, ND and penn state next up as very slim chance. The rest ain’t winning ****.

The SEC would have Bama, lsu, FSU, Florida auburn , Texas and Oklahoma as big time threats.

Advertisement
Back