MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Everyone I have spoken to has said Miami is going to be left out, at least initially, and are between 5-8 on the list of schools to leave the conference. This is national media, ADs, other administrative positions in the SEC and B1G. Clemson really isn’t as high demand as people assume either.

I’m leaving the door open for working in silence. More so than I was 6 months ago. That’s how Miami operates in everything so no one is going to have a read on it
And who is 1-4 to the people youve talked to?
I'm guessing nd, FSU, UNC, and ...?
ND staying independent.
FSU and UNC likely can go to either conference.
Clemson almost certainly sec only and Miami Big10 only.

Like if these people have UVA above Miami or Clemson, they simply aren't looking at this from a football and money perspective. Fox/ESPn are really in control anyways, not these ADs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s no way in **** FSU has the $$$ to pay the exit fee. The more I read those tweets, the more I think he’s getting fed info from FSU “insiders.” The same insiders that bat less than .100 at best on a given day.
FSU did take action to have funds available to pay the exit fee ... that is a deal they structured via an investment banking firm and I believe it was structured as a long term loan ... for the $100-120M exit fee. There was also a comment that the media partner "would assist" to some degree if FSU opted for the B10.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Big 10 is a myth. Since 2006 UF vs OSU. The Big 10 has lost every BCS championship and CFP game aside from 2014 OSU fluke. FSU a ACC team snap the SEC strike in 2013 Clemson a ACC team beat Bama and ND and OSU in multiple CFP. The Acc vs SEC 6-4. Michigan got blown out vs TCU last CFP. So why do we believe the media that the Big 10 is so much better. Acc team have also got the best of Big 12. Oklahoma vs Clemson, FSU....

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

Advertisement
If its money 💰 it's money 💰 but the Big 10 recruiting the Midwest the Acc recruiting the south FL NC SC GA VA no way Big 10 better.

If it's money, it's money?

When is it ever not money?

You wanna complete going forward nationally, you're in the P2. This isn't debatable. The ACC and the Big 12 have NO CHANCE to compete annually going forward. None. The Big 12 should never be spoken about on this board. We're not going to the Big 12. It's a dead conference just like the one we're in now. We're not going from one morgue to another. It's P2 or die.

Advertisement
Back