Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
This sucks for us because now FSU continues their momentum on the big stage

Their DL absolutely showing out a lot hurts us trying to get Blount back too

Their guys come back to win and improve their draft stock. Our guys (LT, JW, KK) are leaving with tons of holes in their game

hate on Norvell all you want but he’s got something going on there that is working
Despite the Canes Homerism, I think most people around these parts recognize Norvell's talent in team-building , especially in an NIL environment. He's done a good job up there. If there's a problem it's that he's going to lose a lot of people next year and he'll have to start a rebuild.

Travis was his meal ticket. He should have had a deeper QB room.

But then again, so should we.

UL allowed a 3* True Frosh QB making his first start who put up a pedestrian 8/21 for 55 yards win this game! How in tf do UL just make FSU look like the 2000 Ravens?!! Gtfoh, Loserville. This was set up for the upset, & u dummies blew it. FOH.
It makes sense if your QB and coach have Fanduel accounts

Advertisement
They won’t get into tha playoffs and Mike better pray they don’t no way you want that. They had one play. Literally one that did something. Also was a sneak peak into next year for them minus the defense

Advertisement
UL allowed a 3* True Frosh QB making his first start who put up a pedestrian 8/21 for 55 yards win this game! How in tf do UL just make FSU look like the 2000 Ravens?!! Gtfoh, Loserville. This was set up for the upset, & u dummies blew it. FOH.
FSU's defense was mid all year. They were down to Northern Alabama 13-0. Emory did work compared to Plummer who is a 5th year senior! Ridiculous.

Last edited:

Their guys come back to win and improve their draft stock. Our guys (LT, JW, KK) are leaving with tons of holes in their game
All we can do is laugh at this point. Those three have zero business declaring. Exhibit A is how we looked against Louisville vs. how FSU did. Got embarrassed by that offense and QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement

That’s the biggest head scratcher

I won’t claim to be an Ville expert but I watched them play a little bit this year and their offensive approach tonight was different than any game I watched.

Very little misdirection, never really committed to their run game. (which was their bread and butter), tried to put the game in Plummer’s hand. SMH

Mopes told me before that brohm was him…

Advertisement
Back