Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

They should be left out. Michigan, Washington, Texas, Bama, Georgia, and the Suckeyes all would roll this FSU team.
True but I think FSU gets in, they've earned it. 13-0 and won their conference championship with a 3rd string QB.

I think the SEC gets left out in my opinion.

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. FSU

5. Bama
6. OSU
7. UGA

Advertisement
Its going to be Michigan vs Washington in one semifinal. One last BIG vs Pac Rose Bowl for the ages.

That leaves Bama vs FSU or Texas in the Sugar Bowl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he’s saying Bama gets in and Texas does too.
How does that work?

FSU is NOT getting left out. We all know what we saw tonight. But they can just spin it like this: “Look at how they gutted it out and beat a 10 win team when they were down to their 3rd string QB making his first ever start.”

FSU is in. Period.

So who gets that other spot? Bama or Texas? That’s the only question now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
originally I thought

michigan
washington
texas
bama

but I just don't think the committee has the balls to leave out an undefeated fsu

Michigan
washington
texas
FSU

Canes fans shouldn't be mad that FSU got in if they actually get in, which I suspect they will because of their "record".

Canes fans should be mad that our team's coaching staff botched the Quarterback room so bad that we were left with a maladjusted TVD, Emory and JB, who desperately wanted to hold on to his shirt, and apparently didn't want to play at the Doak. With the defense we had, we could have beat these guys at their house.

Now we have to wait until next year.

Advertisement
Back