Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
Maudes... please prepare the servers or maybe lock the board after this Nole win ..should be pandemonium in here of champagne and BJs in celebration of the beloved CIS Noles

Ok @Cribby does this mean we get

Michigan
Washington
FSU
Texas

?

The only silver lining to this whole mess would be if Bama gets left out of the CFP due to their head to head loss to Texas.
I have no idea. Regardless it’ll be unprecedented. Either the Sec won’t get a team in or undefeated P5 conference champion will be left out. Gun to head I’d say Bama because of the Sec but I can honestly see both sides. I’d like to watch FSU get blitzed in the playoff though lol.

Advertisement
There’s absolutely no way an undefeated Power 5 conference champ gets left out of the playoff. Plus, they’ll claim they’ll be better when the playoff rolls around because they’ll have their #2 QB instead of creeper-stache.

so if fsu gets in playoff over Bama does sec tell fsu we're never letting u in our conference

Advertisement
I have no idea. Regardless it’ll be unprecedented. Either the Sec won’t get a team in or undefeated P5 conference champion will be left out. Gun to head I’d say Bama because of the Sec but I can honestly see both sides. I’d like to watch FSU get blitzed in the playoff though lol.
So you think Bama gets in and Texas gets left out?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully the committee spares the country and not put FSU in there.

This team really isn’t in that caliber. And I “love” the promo that Joe Tess and Palmer tonight put on tonight trying to convince the committee that their defense is some juggxrnaught.

They should be left out. Michigan, Washington, Texas, Bama, Georgia, and the Suckeyes all would roll this FSU team.
Give them this much: they have a good Defense...

...against unimaginative ACC offensive coordinators. Like Dawson, for example. Brohm was supposed to be the Young Jesus, but he didn't strike me as the Next Belichick tonight.

They sure got lucky with opposing Quarterbacks, however. TVD, our freshman Emory. The Gator kid, and of course Plummer, who is cheeks, despite his Heisman performance against us.

Their luck runs out if they make the playoffs, though.

Advertisement
Back