Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
We can't claim that we want the champion decided on the field and then say, yeah, but that game was a long time ago.
I have Texas getting it and losing at the beginning of the season has always been a softer loss than losing at the end.

The fact is, 3 of the top 4 teams in the country have one loss and it's because they played each other.

I have Texas getting it and losing at the beginning of the season has always been a softer loss than losing at the end.

The fact is, 3 of the top 4 teams in the country have one loss and it's because they played each other.
Funny washington and Texas have a stronger sos than Georgia. Keep it up.

No one gives a sh it, but Texas didn't beat the same 'Bama team we saw in Mercedes Benz tonight. Milroe was horrible in that game, and shaky for a lot of the early part of the season.

Advertisement
No one gives a sh it, but Texas didn't beat the same 'Bama team we saw in Mercedes Benz tonight. Milroe was horrible in that game, and shaky for a lot of the early part of the season.

Did Texas beat the same Alabama team that needed a miracle to beat Auburn one week ago? Let's not act like Alabama is plowing through teams to close out the season.

Funny washington and Texas have a stronger sos than Georgia. Keep it up.
You are not a top 4 team giving up this type of points.

Claiming their SOS is harder is like saying a high school team in Hawaii played a harder schedule because they played higher ranked teams in their state. The CFP has proven over and over again that the SEC is a much more difficult conference. Both UGA and Bama would beat Washington by 50.
Screen Shot 2023-12-02 at 8.10.28 PM.png

Advertisement
As always, you're not a bad game day coach if you recruit enough talent to overcome your meddling.
Not sure what your statement has to do with timeouts.

I made my comment as a point that the backlash of Mario's timeout was perhaps not deserved. Georgia scored. Miami didn't. If Georgia doesn't score, Kirby still doesn't get any flack for his decision. It actually seemed like the right decision.

I think we as Miami fans are preprogrammed into scrutiny of the head coaches every move.

Yes, much of it deserved, but I myself didn't think anything of Kirby's timeout, but was absolutely livid when Mario did the same thing in nearly the same circumstances. I find that rather profound.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back