Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
right like that was what was so bad about Georgia tech game is we still ran after the last time out. a bunch of coaches do dumb **** and run on the 1st down like Saban just did but only Miami keeps running when the other team has no timeouts
Dont disagree but Milroe literally fumbled the play before.

**** the sec but **** I don't wanna root for FSU.... more money for the ACC if they make it I guess? Is that a good enough reason to root for free shoes?

Advertisement
If bama, wash, mich win I don’t see how OSU would beat our UGA for that final spot to be honest.

But there is a human element. I feel like OSU, under Day, are perennial underachievers. As weird as that is to say lol…..but I am here for it. Fawk osu
You forgetting about FSU if they win they get in over 1 loss uga and 1 loss OSU but bama or um will beat them down!

we are in a win win win from the couch scenario with Alabama winning. Come at me Message Board geniuses, can’t prove me wrong.

- Louisville beats FSU- we win- fsu fans cry over injuries for decade
- FSU wins - vicarious payback for 2000 when we beat them and didn’t go to bcs because of computers and they cry for decades as Alabama and/or texas go with one loss and leapfrog them
- FSU wins - and somehow committee keeps them in playoff- we see Alabama cry big and sec cry bigger as they are left out OR Texas gets left out and cries because they beat alabama at bama like a *****. fsu then gets boat raced on national tv first week of playoffs and they cry

respect my analysis.
No questions even if Michigan somehow loses

win GIF by Koodo

Last edited:
Advertisement
Predicting (and hoping for chaos) this weekend; gut feeling picks:

— Oregon beats Washington in the neutral field rematch.

— Louisville by a field goal against TikTok Rodemaker and Florida State in the ACC Championship.

— Michigan beats Iowa in Big Ten title game; 24-10 type game.

— Texas beats up schizophrenic Oklahoma State in Big 12 title game.

— Weird feeling Alabama gets Georgia; Bulldogs riding 45-1 run dating back to November 2020—last loss was 2021 SEC Championship—rolled 41-24 by the Crimson Tide before getting revenge in the natty.

Grab your popcorn—some good ball ahead the next 24 hours.
Washington spoiled that for you!

Interesting that Kirby Smart called his first timeout on 4th and goal with under 3 minutes just like Mario did against NC State.

So, either Mario was right or both Kirby and Mario were wrong.
As always, you're not a bad game day coach if you recruit enough talent to overcome your meddling.

Advertisement
Lashlee going for TD up 9 on 3rd and 16 lmao. pretty impressive he gonna win conference championship with backup qb who was a turnover machine in the game

I was wrong earlier about Alabama needing some flukey stuff to win.

Not sure how good either of these teams are.

Beck is not nearly as good a college player this year as Stetson was last few years. With Bowers and Ladd injured the UGA offense lacks juice.

Milroe is a pedestrian passer.

Texas better than both for sure imo.

Washington

Michigan maybe too

FSU with Travis is better than both of these teams too imo.
FSU doesnt have oline play.. Remember talking to Guidry after the FSU game and he said they had probably the best skill guys in nation and good enough to compete for championship but their oline would hold them back as real weakness.. Said his gameplan was to attack them and was reason we were in it..

Advertisement
Lashlee going for TD up 9 on 3rd and 16 lmao. pretty impressive he gonna win conference championship with backup qb who was a turnover machine in the game
It was clear he was the HC during his time here - all of the players gravitated towards him. Would have been a fine hire at Miami.

That said, I prefer Cristobal.

He might get to a NY6 bowl game this year. Unbelievable.

Is he the best OC Miami's had... ever? Chud or Stevens? Definitely Lashlee in the modern era of college football.

Advertisement
Back