Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
Bonds film was nuts I think Manny was on join first but the closers snatched that kid. I knew he would not be be to close on him when the big fish came at him. Pause

Advertisement
I was wrong earlier about Alabama needing some flukey stuff to win.

Not sure how good either of these teams are.

Beck is not nearly as good a college player this year as Stetson was last few years. With Bowers and Ladd injured the UGA offense lacks juice.

Milroe is a pedestrian passer.

Texas better than both for sure imo.

Washington

Michigan maybe too

FSU with Travis is better than both of these teams too imo.

only way UGA gets in is if Michigan + FSU lose. one them lose and Texas is in. gonna be mayhem from UT fan if Michigan and FSU win and they're left out over Bama who they beat

Hmmm…what a novel concept. Both teams are playing aggressively to win the game.

Hopefully Mario is watching this game and taking notes.
Crazy thing is it's not even all that aggressive in passing terms. A ton of mesh concepts. Aggressive in the sense they aren't running, sure. Shows you just how conservative we can get with running and tunnel screens

Advertisement
I think Winner of the conference should get in?

If Louisville wins tonight- they deserve it.

I realize that leaves one conference out , but it is what it is!

This is why the SEC should have always had 2 automatic qualifiers for the CFP.

When the expanded playoff gets here, I think you are going to see upwards of 4 to 5 SEC teams get in.

Advertisement
who would have guessed in august that Ohio State and Georgia would not be in the playoffs this year

Advertisement
UT is better than bama. It's been decided.
I agree with that. but 1-loss Bama who won SEC handing UGA first loss in 2.5 years is getting in playoff. wonder if committee is crazy enough to take Texas over undefeated FSU if FSU wins like 9-6

Advertisement
Back