Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
My lil homie is committed to UW, and I see why he wanted to play for DeBoer. Dude can coach, can’t front.

Lanning is going to learn u can’t just pin ur ears back and hunt against every team. UW literally used UO’s aggressive nature all game against them. Great coaching.

not going for it on 4th and 4 and kicking the FG down 10-0 was dumb as ****. got you nothing. you don't get a TD on that drive and your down 2 possessions now just as they are down 2 possessions with the FG. game is over

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a program, Oregon’s the epitome of “Always the Bridesmaid, never the bride.”

Never seen a program lose so many high stakes games. Only big one they’ve won is that CFP Semi in 2014. Lost both nattys and seem to never get any luck in games like this. Bummer. No blaming Mario anymore.

Helluva, HELLUVA play call. **** I’m fckin jealous. I mean absolutely perfect call under the circumstance.

They got em with the same/similar unbalanced line TE pass like Brohm UL got Guidry.. INCREDIBLE CALL..

YOU NEED CREATIVE PLAYS IN YOUR POCKET!!!

Should’ve ran the ball!
I lost count but the Canes definitely fumbled at least two games doing booty grind failed goal line runs into the phone booth without trying anything like that.

I know Oregon has looked good beaten up mostly unranked teams, but Washington beat them last year in Autzen, beat them this year at Washington, and now on verge of beating them again.

I think Penix is the difference. Nix is a good college QB, but Penix stresses the defense more with his ability to thrown the ball accurately down the field. Nix does more dinking and dunking.

Advertisement
My lil homie is committed to UW, and I see why he wanted to play for DeBoer. Dude can coach, can’t front.

Lanning is going to learn u can’t just pin ur ears back and hunt against every team. UW literally used UO’s aggressive nature all game against them. Great coaching.
He’s one of those coaches man and having Penix makes is that much better. I don’t think they do this in the playoffs though. We may see UGA do a TCU to someone in these playoffs. But it’s the perfect year to be mediocre and sneak in.

I know Oregon has looked good beaten up mostly unranked teams, but Washington beat them last year in Autzen, beat them this year at Wagdignton, and now on verge of beating them again.

I think Penix is the difference. Nix is a good college QB, but Penix stresses the defense more with his ability to thrown the ball accurately down the field. Nix does more dinking and dunking.
And Oregon always has the best roster in the pac12

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back