Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Refs trying to keep it close it seems... missed intentional grounding and there was a BS PI call on that drive

Advertisement
New Mexico St had to go to their 3rd sting QB who hadn’t thrown a pass all year, and their OC has him throwing it deep every play including a trick play. Our offensive staff had an entire week and Emory threw it across the line of scrimmage 3 times all game.

Bro, this NMST v. LU game is like an old school Rocky movie; all offense, absolutely zero defense. Just haymakers

Wasn’t a catchable ball and wasn’t even PI. Free 7 for Oregon.
Now we have a game. Big play across the middle and DPI did it. Terrible communication by the refs….Back Judge should’ve communicated that the ball wasn’t catchable. Although if it were, the DB was a big handsy extending his arms out on the WR to control him….i see why the ref threw the flag but imo it should have gotten picked up/waived off after talking to the back judge

Refs did their thing on last job, Nix in pocket throws ball deep into endzone, no flag for intentional grounding with not a soul around..

Then Ref throws PI flag for a ball 10+ yards overthrown and outta bounds..

smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought that initial 4th down call was pretty desperate, but it paid off.

Bro, this NMST v. LU game is like an old school Rocky movie; all offense, absolutely zero defense. Just haymakers
As someone live betting Liberty to score each drive for the last five drives, I’m having a ton of fun 😂. Except for that missed chip shot FG in the 3rd

Middle 8 is so **** important. Last time Penix saw the field he had a 17 point lead. Now it’s a field goal.

The most important drive of a game is the first one. But the next 2 are the last one before half and the first one out of half. I’d be moderately surprised if our coaches have even heard the term middle eight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back