Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
It’s Penix he sees it. Such an overlooked trait at qb I looked over for years but after watching terrible qbs for so long, this kid sees it and gets it there like Warner. Kid is an nfl qb may be the best in this draft class. Hope he lands on the gmen while they take CW and Maye at the top.

Advertisement
Was washington doing the Georgia of last year? Barely giving effort against bad teams and turning up when it matters???

That slow Oregon TE reminded me of Cam, maybe Mario brings him in next year.

Advertisement
Did ****ey ever come back from his injury and play this season? Man that kid looked good on tape. Wanted him bad last cycle.

It’s Penix he sees it. Such an overlooked trait at qb I looked over for years but after watching terrible qbs for so long, this kid sees it and gets it there like Warner. Kid is an nfl qb may be the best in this draft class. Hope he lands on the gmen while they take CW and Maye at the top.
Try all you want but mesaage board geniuses isn’t looking for your smart posts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kalen DeBoer….amazing what a coach can do in 2 years
Brought his Qb from Indiana. He knew what he had in the kid. Penix should've been a top rated recruit in Florida (glad he didn't end up at FSU). Still remember him carving up OSU couple years back and almost pulling off the upset.

But Washington playing like a complete team rn. All phases.

If Bama (my pick) doesn't get in, I like them to win it all.

Careful you chuds. The Ducks blow this and the Criminoles will sneak in the back door.

Can’t believe that Lanning is soiling the bed this early.
Who cares? They'll get run off the field by Playoff calibre teams without Travis.

Advertisement
Back