Concept Canes helmet

sfowler06

Junior
11380092_734112440032405_866683718_n.jpg

Id love these but with the normal face mask.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's a novel concept- don't ever touch the helmet again.

The fascination with modifying our helmet is maddening. I could see if our regular helmet sucked, but it's one of cleanest looking designs to this date.

Exactly. I don't know why people even try. It can't be improved upon. One of the few aspects of the program that has remained consistently excellent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tired of the fashionistas. It's football. I don't want to see a beauty contest with football players, I want to see us win. I don't care if we wear jerseys from the 50s, just win in them. There are no extra points for style.

Tired of the fashionistas. It's football. I don't want to see a beauty contest with football players, I want to see us win. I don't care if we wear jerseys from the 50s, just win in them. There are no extra points for style.

Because the two are mutually exclusive. I could see your point if the team itself was having to design and sew these uniforms themselves, taking up valuable practice time.

Advertisement
Not a fan of asymmetrical design personally, the two color stripe is no good.

But then again I am also on the side of it (the helmet in particular) never being changed.

The Black is Okay, I think it is missing a little something ( I am thinking the U needs to be much bigger)!

368760.jpg

'Bama, LSU, Ohio Taint, Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Nebraska, USC, The Bulldogs, even the Turds, will wear throw-backs occasionally, change up the unis just a little, but never mess with the helmet.
There's a reason why their athletic programs are more successful than ours and it isn't just money and the size of the fan base.

Advertisement
Back