Concept Canes helmet

Looks like hot cat ****. Only thing worse would be if we painted it shiny orange or green and went for the Christmas ornament look again.

Advertisement
'Bama, LSU, Ohio Taint, Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Nebraska, USC, The Bulldogs, even the Turds, will wear throw-backs occasionally, change up the unis just a little, but never mess with the helmet.
There's a reason why their athletic programs are more successful than ours and it isn't just money and the size of the fan base.

God forbid the University of Miami has a little bit of tradition somewhere. UM wants to be Oregon for some reason.

The facemask looks straight up stupid, which is 50% of what has been changed. And other than that the only thing that has changed is the stripe down the middle, which honestly doesn't look that bad, but definitely isn't as good as the normal symmetrical stripe.

I guess this is better, even with the stupid facemask, than the white helmet they unveiled last year (and the orange and green one). The black one is still better though..

Also, the chin strap shouldn't be black, especially the straps. The straps need to be white, while the actuall chin guard can be pretty much any color.

Last edited:
'Bama, LSU, Ohio Taint, Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Nebraska, USC, The Bulldogs, even the Turds, will wear throw-backs occasionally, change up the unis just a little, but never mess with the helmet.
There's a reason why their athletic programs are more successful than ours and it isn't just money and the size of the fan base.

God forbid the University of Miami has a little bit of tradition somewhere. UM wants to be Oregon for some reason.

Wasnt Oregon in the championship this year? I would want to be like them too. Stadium and all. And I'm sure Adidas wants us to be their Oregon...

Advertisement

153101668.0.jpg

download.jpg

icon_15669173-675x380.jpg

nebraska-black-football-uniform-2013-620x413.jpg

nebraska-black-football-uniform-2013-620x413.jpg

new-black-alabama-nike-uniform-675x380.jpg

nike-uniform-florida.jpg

ohio-state-pro-combat.jpg

USATSI_2044732-675x380.jpg

slideshow_1002255601_football-uga.JPG

Oklahoma.jpg

Sorry forgot this one too... Just figured I would show you that your post is 100% inaccurate.

UF throwback helmet has the F not the Gator Head..

Advertisement
View attachment 30676

Sorry forgot this one too... Just figured I would show you that your post is 100% inaccurate.

I think the point he was making is that they might wear something different like one game a season. We on the other hand, have an amazing helmet but chose to wear that bad green one like 3-4 times. Then we chose to wear that ugly *** orange one for the **** FSU game!! that is a quarter of our season, unlike these other teams that only do it like once a season.

View attachment 30676

I think the point he was making is that they might wear something different like one game a season. We on the other hand, have an amazing helmet but chose to wear that bad green one like 3-4 times. Then we chose to wear that ugly *** orange one for the **** FSU game!! that is a quarter of our season, unlike these other teams that only do it like once a season.

I agree with you! But this is what he said "Bama, LSU, Ohio Taint, Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Nebraska, USC, The Bulldogs, even the Turds, will wear throw-backs occasionally, change up the unis just a little, but never mess with the helmet."

So I was just pointing out that yes almost all of those teams do change there helmets occasionally. He claims they NEVER mess with the helmets even when they occasionally wear different uni's.

Advertisement
Always amazed that people like black with our colors. The black and the green look terrible together. If another color is necessary, I think medium or light grey is better.

I like the enlarged U. It's bold. The facemask is terrible.

Always amazed that people like black with our colors. The black and the green look terrible together. If another color is necessary, I think medium or light grey is better.

I like the enlarged U. It's bold. The facemask is terrible.

The kids like the black so most teams nowadays will have a black uni

Advertisement
We never need to change the helmet. It's iconic. Maybe bring in an alternate Matte black helmet. But the white lids are goat

I will never understand why people want to mess with perfection. Leave the ******* helmet alone.

You're right. One of those reasons is they don't occasionally wear different uniforms!

Someone get this man's resume to the Miami athletic department stat.

Advertisement
Back