Complaint against our players by AppState Color Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bullshīt of the highest order.

Nobody is going to take seriously an anonymous post on some random fan board, without any proof at all. All the videos disprove it anyway. Even if there were no videos, there's no way this ever happened.

There is a tinge of racism here: the big scary black guy ran right by me. I was scared. he looked at me in a mean way.

Advertisement
On facebook in their comments thread the person who started all this said the band director relayed to her that our players are known for this behavior. What?

Apparently their AD and Blake James have been notified. Richt got a call as well according to them.

If their band director said that we were known for this then why did he leave his kids in a position of any proximity to us?

^^^^ THIS THIS THIS!!!!

So the players out there with ESPN cameras around, justing grabbing *** and having a good time? **** outta here.

Appy and the band of wierdos they call a fan base is quickly moving up the most obnoxious list.
I've gone from givin zero f$cks about them to rooting for them to loose.

Racist hillbilly bi1tches making stuff up. Hope they're thrown out of school and sentenced to transportation to Guam.

Advertisement
Maybe it was a fantasy she carried out in her head getting trained by the Miami football team .

Appy and the band of wierdos they call a fan base is quickly moving up the most obnoxious list.

As someone pointed out, they might be the g*yest school or fan base but thus far the Tennessee recruiting trolls were the most obnoxious for me.

So the players out there with ESPN cameras around, justing grabbing *** and having a good time? **** outta here.

Yep... A couple of em even laid some wood on the 35 yardline in between entering the field and the National Anthem starting. It was all on camera.

As someone pointed out, they might be the g*yest school or fan base but thus far the Tennessee recruiting trolls were the most obnoxious for me.

Yeah Tennessee recruiting troops are special.

Advertisement
Definitely the neon yellow shirt. Wearing strappy sandals like the two chicks next to him. He wanted to meat the players after the game but was turned down.

"I was told repeatedly today that Miami's team is notoriously scum, but that is no reason to sit back and let this happen. I can't even imagine how many other events similar to this one have occurred."

She had to throw this in?
Yeah, believable story.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2627388 said:
Crazy Liberals exist in Boone, nc?

It's close to Asheville...and that place is the San Fran/Berkeley of the Blue Ridge.

Does this mean the App Store color guard can use the bathroom they identify with, or do they have to use the bathroom of their birth gender?

Sounds like something another team would makeup because they are jealous. Perhaps it wasn't even an App St fan that made this up.

Advertisement
Okay, full disclosure - I'm a band guy. My degree from UM is in music and I have worked with college marching bands throughout the country at Miami, Georgia, and now at Jacksonville State in Alabama. I know exactly what "color guard" is and I have spent most of my professional life protecting the interests of band geeks everywhere.

That said, beyond the possible initial shove by a player while taking the field, there is absolutely no way to quantify the allegations of "groping, swearing, taunting, and touching." If these are allegations toward the football team, there's no way in **** any band member should be anywhere within "groping distance" of a football player, even during pregame. If they are, that's on the director and to a lesser extent, the home team's AD or Associate AD who work the logistics of field placement out weeks in advance. EVERYTHING from 2 hours prior to kickoff until post-game is scripted in terms of where to be and where not to be - I know because I've written some of the scripts - so if there was a collision, somebody on App State's side screwed up. This isn't Cal-Stanford where the band hangs out wherever they want.

I will always be a "band guy" - they work harder for less recognition than anyone realizes. That said, this story reeks of revisionist sore loser-ship at best, and outright bull**** at worst.

End rant.

What instrument did you play in your HS band?

Last edited:
My response:
SHUT UP LITTLE *****! CANE GANG!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back